I need English lessons

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Mozzk

I need English lessons

Post by Mozzk » Thu May 26, 2016 10:45 am

Dear all, I am looking for English tuition to best succeed at the IELTS test. I find it difficult to practise for the oral part of the test and IMO no course provides with sufficient amount of training. This is where personal mentoring comes into the picture. After the test I'm thinking of applying for several international positions and hope that the emphasis of training would be on preparing for structured interview situations. If you are mutually looking for similar help with Finnish, I could help you in exchange. If not, I am prepared to compensate you for your time and effort.

I am a Finnish university student in my mid-twenties. Because I travel on regular basis for work, hobbies and fun, I prefer Skypeing and flexible schdules over fixed time and place. Send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :-)

I need English lessons

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heippa123

Re: I need English lessons

Post by heippa123 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:09 pm

If you prefer online conversations, try reddit.com/r/helsinki, language exchange.com or hellolingo, and hellotalk.