Did you pass YKI kirjoittaminen? if yes, share experience

Learn and discuss the Finnish language with Finn's and foreigners alike
Beep_Boop

Re: Did you pass YKI kirjoittaminen? if yes, share experien

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:07 pm

oknida wrote:Hi, I got my YKI results last week (keskitaso, test day 7.10.2017), and I got all 4's.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any. I went to the test with no idea what to expect and I was pretty lost, so if I can help anyone to feel a bit more confident on the day of the test, let me know!
Congratulations!

Every f*cking case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!

Re: Did you pass YKI kirjoittaminen? if yes, share experien

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Piapia

Re: Did you pass YKI kirjoittaminen? if yes, share experience

Post by Piapia » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Hei guys, I passed the YKI-test with all 3s in April 2017. Here are the questions:

1- write a short message to a friend and cancel a meeting, find the reason by yourself (I cancelled meeting with friend for a coffee, and mentioned that my bro. was sick and had to look after him, and offered to meet on some other day)
2- write an email to a customer service (verkkokauppa) for a product you ordered online, and mention about a problem (I wrote the coffee machine that I ordered from the webstore was broken, and wanted to change it with a new one)
3-write an assay about sport opportunities in Finland (I wrote more than 1 page text, I am sure there were mistakes in grammar, but the text was meaningful and related with the sports.. and I even mentioned why I moved to Finland, what were my interests in sports (kuntasali, painonnosto etc), and was looking for new hobbies, then found out several new sport ideas here like luistelu, jääkiekko etc.)

There were 2 options regarding the topics for the 1st and 3rd text, so I picked the easier one for myself.

Hope this post helps to you! Good luck!