We can help eachother...

Learn and discuss the Finnish language with Finn's and foreigners alike
toni

We can help eachother...

Post by toni » Thu May 27, 2004 5:30 pm

Would anyone be interested in e-mailing in finnish? i could really use the practise and finnish mail pals hard to find. It does´nt need to be anything to serious or even regular, just bash out a few lines and help eachother improve. It does´nt matter what level we are at everyone, has something to give. Anyone interested?

We can help eachother...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ace

Re: We can help eachother...

Post by Ace » Thu May 27, 2004 5:32 pm

toni wrote:Would anyone be interested in e-mailing in finnish? i could really use the practise and finnish mail pals hard to find. It does´nt need to be anything to serious or even regular, just bash out a few lines and help eachother improve. It does´nt matter what level we are at everyone, has something to give. Anyone interested?
Im interested but in about two weeks. Im very busy until then :!:

toni

Great.

Post by toni » Sat May 29, 2004 10:50 am

Great Ace and thanks for the reply. Although alot of people have looked only one reply! Are you trying to tell me there is not anyone else who could use the practice, a word i spelt wrong in my last ad! I need to learn Finnish before my English disappears completely!!

Ace

Post by Ace » Sat May 29, 2004 11:52 am

Yep I study a degree here but in English although I have 10 or so credit units of Finnish its pretty weak. Im looking to use my 4 months summer holiday brushing up on Finnish so this works for me :thumbsup:

I used to do a similar thing with Gavin but he got too busy building his forestry empire :lol:

kalmisto

Finnish practice

Post by kalmisto » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:37 am

Hi Toni!

You can practice your Finnish here also :

http://forums.delphiforums.com/suomikieli

kalmisto

Post by kalmisto » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:22 pm

I would like to know why most people think that emailing is a better way to learn Finnish than posting to a forum like The Finnish Language Forum.

In my opinion a language forum is much better for this purpose because many people can correct your mistakes and give you advice. You would also get to know many kinds of people and that would make language learning more interesting or at least less boring. What do you say ?