Translation needed...

Learn and discuss the Finnish language with Finn's and foreigners alike
IjahKeen

Translation needed...

Post by IjahKeen » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:18 pm

Could you please help me translate it into finnish? it would really mean a lot.. thanks!

I am ____. i have studied finnsih language last january in ___________. during the course, we have studied the basics of finnish, the partitives, geneteives, nominative and plural forms of the words. i am hoping to learn more about the language and to apply it to my studies...

Translation needed...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

andy mac

Re: Translation needed...

Post by andy mac » Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:06 pm

IjahKeen wrote:Could you please help me translate it into finnish? it would really mean a lot.. thanks!

I am ____. i have studied finnsih language last january in ___________. during the course, we have studied the basics of finnish, the partitives, geneteives, nominative and plural forms of the words. i am hoping to learn more about the language and to apply it to my studies...
:arrow: :arrow:

Minä olen ____. Olen opiskellut suomea ______ viime tammikuussa. Kurssin aikana opiskelimme suomen perusteita, partitiivia, genetiiviä, nominatiivia ja monikkoa. Toivon voivani oppia lisää tätä kieltä ja sisällyttää sen opintoihini.
Image in Image

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:16 pm

Of course the "where" you studied at needs to have the appropriate ending then. :wink:
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

IjahKeen

Post by IjahKeen » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:58 pm

wow.. thanks you guys!!

andy mac

Post by andy mac » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:38 pm

Ole hyvä
Image in Image