after 7 months of waiting , here it comes!

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Poupe

Post by Poupe » Thu May 22, 2003 2:46 pm

i am moving to Finland officially now, i came home to Thailand to pick the oleskelulupa A5 , work and residence permit, after been waiitng for 7 months, and going back and forth to Finland with only tourist visa 4 times.... now i have it in my passport ,the residence permit!!!!! :roll:

but still no jobs yet... :? anyway it is a good start now, not gonna whine about it.
just to comfort those who is not happy about the wait, there is always worse case.....and when you go for it, you weill have it eventually..

and i get over it now!

i am coming back to finnish summer real soon, now i enjoy the sun and the heat here in Bangkok 35 C but it is so great to be home again and to do a lot of shopping..careless and free.....

huh, one way ticket is a lot cheaper !

PouPe S.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu May 22, 2003 3:23 pm

Congratulations!!! Thats great news :D

Ace

Re: after 7 months of waiting , here it comes!

Post by Ace » Thu May 22, 2003 3:39 pm

Poupe wrote:huh, one way ticket is a lot cheaper !
Last time I tried to buy a one way ticket from the UK to Finland it was twice the price of a return. :shock: Very strange :?

Poupe

Post by Poupe » Thu May 22, 2003 7:34 pm

thank you Sara

for Olly, maybe it is cheaper here, i bought some other airlines not Finnair,
Finnair is always expensive even one way ticket, because of the long distance maybe, Bkk-HEL takes 11 hours... one way ticket costs about 500 EUR and round trip costs over 1000 EUR if buy from here
i cant afford that so lat time i took austrain airlines, student price
round trip about 750 Eur

now i took siwss air one way..
PouPe S.

tjawatts

Post by tjawatts » Thu May 22, 2003 8:17 pm

not only a one-way tickets between UK and Finland more expensive (because you dont get unflexible singles, a full fare return is expensive too), but flying Finland-UK is more expensive than UK-Finland (on the same flights).

Finnair generally more expensive than BA too.

But hey I am flying finn tomorrow morning I will let you all know how it goes return for EUR188

Tony