Podiatrist or Lawyer

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
hakea

Podiatrist or Lawyer

Post by hakea » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:43 am

Are podiatrists (foot doctors) in demand in finland and are they well paid or not? Or are they under the same constitution of free health care in finland and get the same as nurses. Im just wondering.

Also the same question for Lawyers, are they in demand or not... im just curious. Thanks.

Podiatrist or Lawyer

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

EP

Post by EP » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:33 pm

I have never heard of a foot doctor. There are people who give pedicures, and they usually have their own treatment place (= they employ themselves). Some work at the public sector and treat for example diabetics because foot care is vitally important to them.

I suppose a lawyer would have to know Finnish law.

zam

Post by zam » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:19 pm

I guess it is a "known" profession only in the UK, North America, Australia and New Zealand. In Finland usually orthopeadics treat also the lower limb. :)

Karibu

Post by Karibu » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:37 pm

Are you a qualified doctor in your own country (ie. you have license to work as a doctor of some sort). Doctors need a license to work. To work as a doctor, you could read first here.

What becomes to be a lawyers, you should start reading here

Both doctors and lawyers make good money here. Though, taxation is tough for higher incomes. As for taxation, start here.

ps. Person called Daryl knows best about lawyer work here. Seek him out.
Long days and pleasant nights