Getting a moroccan into Finland Version 2.0

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
LuisFer

Post by LuisFer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:18 pm

Here's a couple of words to Jadlb. Which will only reflect popular sentiment already expressed by the many contributors to this thread: shut up!

I'm a foreigner myself, who also moved here because of love and blah blah blah however; if people advice a poor 22-year old *nowheremäkian* against marrying some random dude she met over msn on a (one of those many) lonely friday night(s) in the large, bustling, nightlife-hub that is her beloved nowheremäki (she said Oulu was so big it was insane, for crying out loud!!), then they're right. Women from these regions have been taken advantage many a time! And in case I have to state what has already been stated here time and time again, numbers are against men of your (and even my own) background. Go back to your girlfriend (or wife or concubine, or whatever she is today) and don't ever mistake honest, concerned advice for racism again; let alone attack forum members like you have.

Let us all remember is was JaDlb who just a few weeks ago used to invite people to review Hank's posts because they were witty and helpful.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic