Holland saves face against Scotland!

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:25 pm

In sharp contrast to the first match in Scotland, the Dutch team walked over Scotland as if it weren't there at all.

6-0 for the Dutch guys! Wahey!
We're going to Portugal.

It was a good thing that the coach left Kluivert out. Those last 12 minutes to play for him were good. Maybe now he got the idea that he had to prove himself to be in the basic selection again for the next match :lol:
They should do that with all the arrogant pr*cks.
Let them prove what they are worth, and if they're not motivated enough, then they don't get to play!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ace

Post by Ace » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:31 pm

Poor old Scotland and Wales :cry: hat trick for Van the Man though 8) , good news for United he's in that kind of form.

maxwell

Post by maxwell » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:29 pm

Well at least the Scots Welsh and Irish can put all their support behind the England team now!

Come on now people!! After me!!

GIVE ME AN E.....!!

neil

Post by neil » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:07 pm

maxwell wrote:Well at least the Scots Welsh and Irish can put all their support behind the England team now!

Come on now people!! After me!!

GIVE ME AN E.....!!
Erm, I'm not sure I follow...

...did you say the Scots, Welsh and the Irish should put their support behind England? HA! Not likely. They will be supporting Australia.

As an Englishman, I always make a reciprocal point of support the opposition whenever they are playing. It's been quite nice watching them fall one-by-one - especially Wales. After all, its all in good jest :twisted:
Neil

Please add a link to https://www.finlandforum.org

maxwell

Post by maxwell » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:38 pm

I was referring to Euro 2004 and I was being slightly ironic.

England has so many 'Auld enemies' that when they do it tomorrow they will do it alone.

And that suits me.