coming to get my stuff from uk - room in a van

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
mrrealwhite

Post by mrrealwhite » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:11 pm

Im taking my stuff over to Finland at the end of September so if you'd like to get something over too, nothing really huge or heavy I might have some room for it in my van. I can pick it up if needed but won't go north of M4. If you are interested contact me and we can talk about the sharing of the cost and what you're hoping to get to Finland.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

mrrealwhite

Post by mrrealwhite » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:28 pm

Just to add... Im actually driving first from Helsinki to England so will actually have more free room in my van on the way to England. But also will have some on the way back.

oompah18

Post by oompah18 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:52 pm

M4? Where? Near Reading? (I hope!!!!!!!) I may have a proposition for you!......
Allie the Britmum, "äiti" to 3 boys, 10,9 and 7, & little princess, 4.

mrrealwhite

Post by mrrealwhite » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:57 pm

Reading is not too bad, on the way to Bournemouth anyway, or on the way back..

Naz

Post by Naz » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:54 am

Hi - I'm being nosey here! I'm also looking to leave Finland for good and driving back to the UK end of September/beginning of October. What route are you taking?
When I drove here last year I went from Harwich to Hook of Holland, drove thru the Germany, then from Rostock to Hanko. The driving thru the Fatherland was emotional to say the least! It took ages! Have you found an easier option?
Naz

mrrealwhite

route

Post by mrrealwhite » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:49 am

Dont actually know what route I'm taking, been looking to take the ferry to Sweden via Turku and then to Denmark but still to finalize what ferries Im going to use but I heard from somewhere that its cheaper to take the ferry straight from denmark to germany than do island hopping all the way. probably saves time too... let me know if you come with any good deals.

mrrealwhite

finland to england

Post by mrrealwhite » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:01 am

Ok, my van is starting to be full from England to Finland but if someone has anything they want to take from Finland to England I can probably take it that way, its pretty much an empty van at the moment.

-mrrealwhite-