Rivaldo heading for Chelsea?

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Niall Shaky

Post by Niall Shaky » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:37 am

Actually, if you look at the league table, we still have an excellent chance of making 4th place, which would be good enough to go into the CL qualifiers. Especially if we beat Newcastle on saturday. Another game against FC Haka would be nice :D

As for who would replace Ged, well there's a dude north of the border who is just waiting for a big premiership job to become available...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:40 am

Niall Shaky wrote:Actually, if you look at the league table, we still have an excellent chance of making 4th place, which would be good enough to go into the CL qualifiers.
After 18 league titles and 4 European cups its not really good enough for the Liverpool faithfull though is it?

Niall Shaky

Post by Niall Shaky » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:58 am

Ace wrote:After 18 league titles and 4 European cups its not really good enough for the Liverpool faithfull though is it?
Absolutely not.

Part of me actually hopes we don't get into the CL, that way we have the chance of ushering in a new era. Although I feel kind of dirty saying that... :oops:

simon

Post by simon » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:32 pm

Ace wrote:Grr two scouse fans on here and neither of them take the bait ;-) Wheres Matty the city fan when you need him? (oh yeah Donald banned him :? )

Why he get banned he seemd OK to me apart from being a City suporter

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:36 pm

simon wrote:Why he get banned he seemd OK to me apart from being a City suporter
Can't remember he pissed Donald off somehow. Now Donald has quit . I'll suggest getting him reinstated, he was a keen contributor to the football thread and we could do with a few more posters in this sports forum :idea:

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:57 pm

Ace wrote:
simon wrote:Why he get banned he seemd OK to me apart from being a City suporter
Can't remember he pissed Donald off somehow. Now Donald has quit . I'll suggest getting him reinstated, he was a keen contributor to the football thread and we could do with a few more posters in this sports forum :idea:
He lives in Myyrmäki somewhere..someone met him and asked if he would come back to . (think it was daive)..his response was muttering accusations that Don's parents never even met each other and "SHFT 1 to 0."..to .

simon

Post by simon » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:59 pm

Ace wrote:
Now Donald has quit . :idea:
DONALD quit :shock:

And why was that........

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:12 pm

simon wrote:DONALD quit :shock:

And why was that........
You don't get out of the Sports forum much do you ;-) Thats good :-)

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:12 pm

simon wrote:
Ace wrote:
Now Donald has quit . :idea:
DONALD quit :shock:

And why was that........
See anouncements "leaving ."
His new job requires 100% of his time.

simon

Post by simon » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:38 am

Seems that I missed that one.

Cant belive that he will never come back to the site to browse.

This is much like Colin Sydes, he was a regular on Smartgroups and posted all the time and now nothing.........

Do you think its my bad jokes???

Ace

Post by Ace » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:40 am

simon wrote:Seems that I missed that one.

Cant belive that he will never come back to the site to browse.

This is much like Colin Sydes, he was a regular on Smartgroups and posted all the time and now nothing.........

Do you think its my bad jokes???
I think some people are happy to leave, because it can be a bit addictive and cause problems for your work spending times on internet forums ;-) I think some people are just looking for an excuse to leave.

Luckily for me it does me a favour, as I'm an IT student . keeps me at my workstation and i'm more likely to do my schoolwork then. If I had a fulltime job I might reconsider the amount of time I spend on here each day though.