questions from a russian student

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
EP

Post by EP » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:36 am

I have no idea of Russians in Jyväskylä. There are 40 000+ Russians living in Finland, but most of them live in/around Helsinki and in the south-eastern parts. I don´t think there are enough in Jyväskylä to form a community, but I may be wrong.

About the portfolio: Just think what you yourself would like to see from somebody who wants to be a "Music and Media Management" person. What kind of qualifications that person should have? Then compose a portfolio that is a picture of those qualifications.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Yanika

Post by Yanika » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:31 pm

that's an essential pont! :D
thanks, i'll definitely follow ur instructuions :wink:

HzE

Post by HzE » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Yanika wrote:by the way, do u have links about the russian student communities? or just russian communities.. i wonder how many russians are there in Jyvaskyla..
If I would go to Russia, I wouldn't want to hang out with Finns all time... But I'm sure you can find some from the university. At least there were some at the last party where I was.