Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
echemichael

Post by echemichael » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:51 am

Last edited by echemichael on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:49 pm

If you wish to get in, then yes definitely.
Last edited by Hank W. on Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Rosamunda

Post by Rosamunda » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:20 am

Yes, as far as I know all educational establishments will require either IELTS or TOEFL. The band/score will depend on the subject you are studying. Different schools probably ask for different levels, so you would have to find out the requirements directly from them.

sammy

Re: thanks

Post by sammy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:32 am

echemichael wrote:Thank you all for your reply.I appreciate it so much.

I will like to ask whether as a Nigerian,will I bring english language proficiency as a criteria for admission.

Please I need your help to secure a place in any vocational institute that instructs in english in finland.Please help me to search for that I will glade to recieve the reply and very grateful to join you people in finland recieving the high education standard available in your country.

Please asisst me.

Thanks so much.

michael.
Hi,

You must contact the institutions yourself, we just can not help you in that. We can not apply on your behalf. This is what you'll do now: go to

http://opintoluotsi.fi/en-GB/Studies_in_English/

Read what it says and then note the link on that page
Links to institutions

Information about studies in English and how to apply for them is available from each educational institution. Below is a list of vocational institutions offering English-language teaching in 2007:

LINK -> List of Vocational Institutions <- LINK
and please also mark the words
Some, though only a few, vocational upper secondary qualifications are offered in English.
Then you go through a bit of trouble yourself and contact the schools. THEY will assist you in the details of the application process, not us unfortunately.

Good luck with your application...

echemichael

thanks

Post by echemichael » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:44 am

thanks so much 4 the information.

I will do just as u have said.

though I am about to write english language text by january,I pray that the deadline for the admission will not close before then.

thanks once again.

michael.