re: Looking for a Native English Speaking Teacher

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
pjb2320

Post by pjb2320 » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:08 pm

The Lahti English Kindergarten is currently hiring a teacher for the coming school year beginning on july 28th. The teacher will work as part of a team and in coordination with a Finnish teacher and teacher's assistant in the 3-5 year old group. We are looking for a teacher with the following skills: 1) A Native English Speaker
2) Holds an ECE certificate or teacher's training certificate
3) Previous teaching experience and experience in an English
immersion environment is preferred

If you hold these qualitifications and are interested in the position please forward your resume ASAP, either by email, to the attention of Gitta Saikko at [email protected] or by mail at:
The English Kindergarten of Lahti
Attention: Gitta Saikko
Saimaankatu 3-5
15140 Lahti
Finland
Last edited by pjb2320 on Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Donald

Post by Donald » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:17 pm

Thank you so much for submitting the advertisement!!! :D :D

pjb2320

Post by pjb2320 » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:25 pm

Not a problem. I am the current native english speaking teacher but am returning to Canada this summer. This is an excellent position and I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have. pam

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:28 pm

Hey..if this is what I think it is :D ..it is good news indead..A potential employer posting job vacancies on ... :D : :D :D Lets hope it starts a trend.... :D

Donald

Post by Donald » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:33 pm

pjb2320 wrote:Not a problem. I am the current native english speaking teacher but am returning to Canada this summer. This is an excellent position and I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have. pam
Pam,

Welcome to .! Please, stay as a member even though you are returning home. Your experience here is invaluable for us all and could help us in different ways. Thank you again for your help!

Best wishes