Any one moved from Ireland?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
lalc

Post by lalc » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:39 pm

Hi,

Is there anyone who has moved from Ireland to Finland recently?

I am looking for shiping a box of stuff(Approx. 50-60 kgs) via some removal agency. Could you let me know of any good agency? I am moving from Athlone to Turku. Am looking for the convenience and a good service rather than the cost, as long as they dont rip you off! :) My company has agreed to pay for it.

Thanks in advance,
-Lal

I prefer not doing it, if I can't be passionate about it.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mark_2me

Post by Mark_2me » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:33 am

Hi Lal
Im Irish and currently living in Prague, I just recently found this site because Im moving to Finland in 2 months. My Girlfriend is in Turku but I`ll be going to Helsinki. I see you posted this is Oct so hope you got sorted.
Would really appreciate any advice you might be able to give about living there and as I`ll probably spend the weekends in Turku, we could meet up pint if you fancy.

All the best
Mark

lalc

You are welcome

Post by lalc » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:12 pm

Mark..

Yes.. I have got everything sorted out and I am almost getting settled. I can give you any information that I am aware of. It will be great if you can be more specific so that I can reply to each of them individually.

We can also meet anytime when you are here over a pint. :) (There is an irish pub here too!) You can ring me any time on my mobile at +358 405030014. (Just to be aware of, this is a temporary number and could change)

Cheers,
-Lal
I prefer not doing it, if I can't be passionate about it.

Mark_2me

Post by Mark_2me » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:56 pm

Ok cheers. let me know if the number changes.
Thanks