Sikhs in Finland?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
roo

Re: Sikhs in Finland?

Post by roo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 pm

antstar wrote:
Pursuivant wrote:
roo wrote:manners, sensitivity and respect go long way.
considering you are a foreign cocksucker I rip your head off and take a crap up yer throat you stupid twat..
I'd rather starve than ever drink out of your vagina... you are such an offensive piece of stupid foreign offal my grandfather had three goats that could make more offal your existance requires.

kind regards, I hope you kill yourself before answering me
Just like being in one big happy family! :|
Finland must be proud of this one!

I am here to spread the gospel of small talk!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

antstar

Post by antstar » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:16 pm

You can choose your friends but not your brothers and were all Gods children :idea:

Edit...Disclaimer... of course when i mean God i didn't mean to insult anyone who does not follow a God or does follow a God but one which comes under a different name or guise. Any insult taken is wholehearted followed but an instant appology. Any posts by antstar are read at your own risk.
Last edited by antstar on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm

I'll be probably in an indian team tomorrow.. but your kinds of cocksuckers just go on... and on.. and on..
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

roo

Post by roo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Pursuivant wrote:I'll be probably in an indian team tomorrow.. but your kinds of cocksuckers just go on... and on.. and on..

Pursuivant you're kind of sexy when you're angry x

antstar

Post by antstar » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 pm

roo wrote:
Pursuivant wrote:I'll be probably in an indian team tomorrow.. but your kinds of cocksuckers just go on... and on.. and on..

Pursuivant you're kind of sexy when you're angry x
He's not angry he's drunk :wink:

Edit....Disclaimer.... When I mean drunk, I in no way claim to insult any drunk reading this thread by indicating that they have anything in the least bit in common with Pursuivant. If i antstar has offended any drunks with this comment please receive my apology at the earliest opportunity. Followed of course by a swift half on me.
Last edited by antstar on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 pm

if I offend anyone it is that very persons own problem to say so, and not someone who has no part in the equation...
Last edited by Pursuivant on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

roo

Post by roo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 pm

Yes I always forget that aspect of Finnishness... that jekyll and hyde thing! lol

roo

Post by roo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Hey you big gay bear ''killing me softly with his words...killing me softly''.
You are such a romantic drunk Pursuivant! You're beautiful! x

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:43 pm

so stop complaining already

sikh

Post by sikh » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Helsinki Gurdwara self-nominated committee members announced a change in Holy Ardas on 21st may 2009 by taking a narrow guidance from Inderjit Ghaga(a widely condemned man by Sikh world and Akal Takht).Because of this big mistake Helsinki Gurdwara committee members will have to face Takht Action. Recently, discussions been held between Helsinki Sangat and committee members to rebegin inside Gurdwara shrines the same Holy Ardas which our sikh Gurus composed and which is being recited all around the world in all Sikh Gurdwaras.It is hoped that committee members will agree with all other Indian community people. As all committee members including their bhai as well are never baptised and above all are clean shaved and they are far away to understand sikh religion and the central message of Gurbani Shabad. Committee members have also a little knowledge about sikh history. As committee members face criticism from the whole sikh world and even already 2 committee members left them because of their venomous step against sikhism they must understand to come back to the main stream of sikhism.All Indian families should also come together as otherwise their children will lost a real touch to understand Indian culture and tradition.Only 5 committee members have no right to spoil our children,s future.We do no want to become Ghaga,s disciples. We can not allow these people to turn our GURU GHAR into Ghaga Ghar.Young boys whose parents have deep respect for sikh religion should become careful to turn their face from their own sikh religion and to follow these people people,s trivial suggestions. Fact, fact, fact and nothing else but fact, just follow the Truth and be remain true in sikhism. Look back at sikh history and you will start weeping to know our great extremely modern religion and always remember those our Gurus so great sacrifices which were only for us and us.Baba Deep Singh,s and Bhai Mani Singh,s sacrifices. If we want to know more about sikhism we should read and listen sant Baba Maskin Singh Ji and sant Giani Thakur Singh Ji and their are also so many Dam Dami Taksal,s religious schools. Ghaga type Baba,s come and go just to usurp our money and give us only problems and fightings. Why to fear to say the truth? These committee members have to remain sincere with the community. Though until now these committee members threatened us by many ways but they should know Truth is Truth and we firmy stand for Truth. "Sache marg chaldeya, ustat kre johan". All families come forward and open their sealed lips and say the truth on face to face.This life will end anytime so do something great."KAFLE JNA BHR GAI JNA MIT GAI,RASTE SUNSAN NAJAR AATE HAI.

punjabi

Post by punjabi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:51 pm

guru ghar vaste eh kadm slahn jog.
Sent: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:24 pm
To: sikh

ajoke jug vich pardesa vich reh rehe pardesia nu india to aa ke sikh dharm parchark pesse de lalchi deh dhari babiya ne apne manovigani gian de hath kande apnaa ke apne magr laan lai har kosish arambi hoi ei. dharm di pirt to khali enha deh dhai babiya ne alag alag desha vich guru ghara vich ja ke tikhe mithe parchar kar ke loka de manaa vich te guru ghara vich be fajule bhasn de ke apsi jhgre fhashad khare kar dite han.guru ghara vich jhagria da karn sanuu pardesia nu sikh dharm di sojhi ghat honi,kanuni dao pech,lod nalo jada pesa hatha vich aa digna,ghar de jiyada membra parvara da (vota di khatr) hona,sharda bhavna ton khali hona,jid te hatthh dikhani,chodar di bhukh,sach ton mukh morrna ,sikh dharm vich kha maakhaa belohri dhakhal andazi te kai vaar pesse da lalch bhi dekhn nu milda hein.helsinki guru ghar kameti de member bhi ghaghe de chakar vich fash gai te char bandiya ne ardas tak badlan vich dhil na kiiti.haala ke char bande eh kuj bhi istra da kar nahi sakde agar helsinki de loka vich jameer jiundi hundi.keval piyar vale hi apna shiis arpan kar piyare bande hann."pehilan marn kabuul hein jivan di shadd aas."kithe giya baba khundi wala te bebe dudh piaan vali.Bapu Bebe apne putar nu ki bani rass vich bhinan gei jinna di apni andrli atma da diva bujj chukka hei te munddi niivi karke chaln di jach sikh lai hein. apne marre hoye jeevan nu chuhe vangu khud vich vadd ke apne bachiya nu vighriya tighriya dharm de ke kar jaan ge duniya ton kuuch. apne bullan vichoo do shabd sache bolan di jinna di himmat nahi ,pa den ge apniya bacchiya nuu inna dharm de lambra di zholi vich. sadda dharm te sadda virssa koh koh ke mariya ja rehha hein te bapu ne te bebbe nuu bhi chup dharn karvva ditti ei.apne kotumb nu kissee nukhar vich mukan lee ke apni bukal vich lukaa ke bethan nuu anssi apni bahadri kehnde haan. aap bujdal ban ke te bacchiya nuu darpok bnaa ke sohni jindgi handdhhaa ke javaa ghee.guvachiyaa te bhullee bhattkiyyaa nuu kehhra labhhega te kaun jeevan jach sikhiaayega."dhal gaiyan chavvaa.dhal gey parchavve, aajee bhi na khullee sadde netar eeanne"andhar di samaadi nuu bhul jan parm jeevan di paraapti taa hunddi nahi, sanggo jeevan nuu darr de vass vich kar ke jeevan darr de naal hee chipkaa dittaa hein. Brahm Giani Baba deep Singh te Brahm Giani Bhai Manni Singh jinnaa ne Guru Sahib baan dia saaria baania de sarl arth karke sikh kom nu samjaye te apne sirra dia kurbaania siis tali te dhar ke te apna band band katva ke ditya te sikh kom nu kisse bhi aukhi gharri dad dat ka mukabla karn di jach sikhai.Sant Baba Gurbaksh Singh ji ne sirf 30 singha di fauzz naal abdaali di 30000 fauzz binna sirra to dharra naal ladkke Abdali nuu mar mukaiya. Bhai Sukha Singh te Bhai Mohtaaz Singh ne Masse Ranghar da sir kat ke Sikh kom nu charrdi kala vich rehn da bal bakshiya.Sobha Singh vargge papi bandiya ne kaddi Rag Maala de varudh boliya taa singhaa di ardas te sat din de andhar usdi jaban te kirree chalee te phir sangat to maffi manggi.Bhai Gurdas ji, Bhai Nand Lal ji,Prof. Piyara Singh ji Padam,Giani Santokh Singh ji Jinnaa ne Nanak Parkash te Gurmakh Parkash granth likhkhe, Mehmma Parkash,Sant Maskeen Singh ji, Sant Babba Giani Thakur Singh ji te Damdammi Taksal de anekka dharmik schoola ton shikhsa prapt karoo jehrree sachi te suchii matt pardaan karddee han" Karte ki mit karta janne kkee jaane gursura".Sannu nahi lagda saade Finland nivasiya vich sikh dharm da koi khun da tipka hegga, saare de saare kanni katraan te punjal dujiya de modiya te sutt ke kritghan banni bethee ho. Saare Sansaar vich Finland nivasiya di beiajitti ho rahi he char bandhe ral ke ardas badlge te kisse na kisse janm dina de anne bahaane tubrraa nu magr lah rehhee hann.Dat ke sammnne aaooo te sach nu sach te jhuut nu jhuut kaho,dharm jhud da chaiye apne vich peddaa karro."Ek vast bujjee ta hoye paak,bin buje sadda napaak"

punjabi

Post by punjabi » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Because,Finland Gurdwara committee members have no knowledge about sikhism and they are not real sikh people and above all they made a great mistake on 21may,2009 for doing a change in Standard Ardas and making unholy remarks on sikhism for that reason Finland Indian Sikh Community condemned(sikh dharm vicho chake ditta) these self-made committee members and rejected them to come to attend Indian cultural and Indian social meetings or any kind of Indian ceremonies.This was published in Indian news paper Ajit Jalandar on 26th august,2010 on international news page.These self-made committee members and their president have also got letters dated 23.06.2009 and 26.08.2010 from Shri Akal Takht Sahib ji(Sikh people,s Supreme Court whose orders all sikh community obey) to clarify their views about their direct attack on sikh religious ceremonies.These self-made committee members are hiding this truth from Indian community. These committee members tried to impose by force their own sort of relgion on Sikh people which they have declared on 21th of june 2009 under the umbrella of Mr.Inderjit Singh Ghaga(Akal Takht davara chakiya hoiya banda).Finland Sikh People have got angry so they have left to keep anysort of relationship with these DERAWADI COMMITTEE members.Shri Akal Takht Sahib, Shri Amritsar has taken a serious action against these Dera Wadies.Soon these people,s names will be in Indian News papers.Real Sikh Families do not go to attend unholy Mr Ghaga,s self made unholy religious ceremonies.Real Sikh Families have decided to take control of Helsinki Gurdwara in their own hands so that Holy religious ceremonies can be restarted. Thinking about their children,s future, people are angry against these Dearwadi peoples .These all self-made committee members are clean -shaved,their Bhai is also clean-shaved and dont understand greatness of Khanda Bata,s Baptism.These people show no respect for Indian community and if anybody tried to suggest them for stopping these wrong-doings they turned angry and threatened people just to obey their Orders.It is wonderful these committee members are hiding their faces to show to the Sikh World.These Dera Wadies do not understand that no human being have any right to interfere and make any kind of change in any religion.Religion is not a marriage ceremony people can do perform as they like.It seems these Dera Wadies will face trouble in the near future as real Finland Sikh Families and Sikh,s Supreme Court Shri Akal Takht,Shri Amritsar are taking strong action against them. Wahegur ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fatheh.Raj Karega Khalsa,Aki Rehee Na Koe.

punjabi

Post by punjabi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:56 pm

On 2nd of January 2011 in Helsinki,Finland Sikh people has celebrated Guru Gobind Singh,s 345th birthday.A large number of Indian families came gether togehter on this auspicious occasion.Giani Harinder Singh ji was specially invited from India by Finland Sikh Sangat.Giani ji gave a vast knowledge about sikh religion and the duty of a sikh.