Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
anto.porto
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by anto.porto » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Hi! i'm antonio,i'm italian and on the 2nd february i'll come to helsinki as an erasmus student. I'm a good football player, i would be very happy to play with you!

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

corz
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by corz » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:39 pm

hey antonio.. corey here.. just moved here from australia and am also interested in getting involved in indoor soccer.. If anyone out there knows about or can help me in finding a team to play in it would be greatly appreciated.. have played all my life.. non professional but im a decent player.. cheers


tarmulis9

Re:

Post by tarmulis9 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:31 pm

rev. green wrote:Its worth getting your name down on the waiting list as a few people dropped out and we took 3 new guys last week. PM me if you want to go on it.


Hi Rev.green, is the footie still hapening, I have just moved to Finland and I am in search of a team to play, I usualy play as a forwarder or attacking midfilder but to start with i am happy to cover possible gaps you might have in the team,

Br
tarmulis9


User avatar
Nordisch
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:43 am

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by Nordisch » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:02 am

I'm also interested in giving a hand (feet in this case) if there are still available spots, though indoor football doesn't attracts me so much. If there's no vacancies I'll try my luck at pretty sucky regular football teams on trial :mrgreen:


tarmulis9

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by tarmulis9 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Nordisch wrote:I'm also interested in giving a hand (feet in this case) if there are still available spots, though indoor football doesn't attracts me so much. If there's no vacancies I'll try my luck at pretty sucky regular football teams on trial :mrgreen:


Hey Nordisch, I have been trying without much sucess to find/join and team in helsinki, I today met a block (finnish) who plays for a football team and he has strongly sugested me to start my "own" football team, any team with 6 or more player can be registered with the finnish bla bla bla low league and play in the league. Would you be interested in doing so? As is summer now we can put up a team and play/traine at some park. Are you up for it? Do you know more poeple that would like to play?


User avatar
Nordisch
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:43 am

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by Nordisch » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 am

Are we talking about those minor leagues in Helsinki? Yeah, I'm totally up for whatever sports activite related to actually practising the sports I do enjoy the most, regardless of not being really on the best shape ever at the moment, so count me in. But as you say up to 7 players...I guess you don't mean indoor football anymore. Is it like stadand football matches, only in smaller pitches (or perhaps half the lenght/width) of a normal one, with perhaps also an adapated match lenght timing? Unfortunetly most of my finnish friends do not live in Helsinki area so I believe it'll be hard to convince any of them to part-take on this idea, but let's take it forwards. And so that we don't make this topic go completely off-topic, since we're discussing personal matter of an uprising team, it's best we take this to private messaging so you can tell me what to expect and what's been done so far to put this team up and rocking this Summer yet :wink:


tarmulis9

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by tarmulis9 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Nordisch wrote:Are we talking about those minor leagues in Helsinki? Yeah, I'm totally up for whatever sports activite related to actually practising the sports I do enjoy the most, regardless of not being really on the best shape ever at the moment, so count me in. But as you say up to 7 players...I guess you don't mean indoor football anymore. Is it like stadand football matches, only in smaller pitches (or perhaps half the lenght/width) of a normal one, with perhaps also an adapated match lenght timing? Unfortunetly most of my finnish friends do not live in Helsinki area so I believe it'll be hard to convince any of them to part-take on this idea, but let's take it forwards. And so that we don't make this topic go completely off-topic, since we're discussing personal matter of an uprising team, it's best we take this to private messaging so you can tell me what to expect and what's been done so far to put this team up and rocking this Summer yet :wink:



Drop me an e-mail, this way we can discuss this fruther and make it work (hopeflly).
[email protected] - put the subject as football or something otherwise I will think its a spam e-mail.
regards,


irnbru
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:11 pm

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by irnbru » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Edited no new players for the event needed.
Last edited by irnbru on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
msrz
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:10 am
Location: huh?

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by msrz » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 pm

irnbru wrote:Again Wednesday indoor football needs a couple of new players.

Hakaniemi every Wednesday 20:00 -21:00
€7.5 per game

email [email protected] if interested.

weekends?
McNulty-I gotta pick up my son from his soccer practices.
Bubbles-You gotta suck what?


irnbru
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:11 pm

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by irnbru » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Edited no new players for the event needed.
Last edited by irnbru on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.


irnbru
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:11 pm

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by irnbru » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Edited no new players for the event needed.


sodafin
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 am

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by sodafin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 pm

msrz wrote:
irnbru wrote:Again Wednesday indoor football needs a couple of new players.

Hakaniemi every Wednesday 20:00 -21:00
€7.5 per game

email [email protected] if interested.

weekends?


Oliver isn't running the football anymore - so I've taken it over. Drop me a line if you are interested.


Finsoninlaw
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by Finsoninlaw » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 pm

sodafin wrote:
msrz wrote:
irnbru wrote:Again Wednesday indoor football needs a couple of new players.

Hakaniemi every Wednesday 20:00 -21:00
€7.5 per game

email [email protected] if interested.

weekends?


Oliver isn't running the football anymore - so I've taken it over. Drop me a line if you are interested.


hi , am interested to play along with you guys if possible you can live an email for me on [email protected]

regards.


pall
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by pall » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 pm

I am interested to join !
Paolo


Fisk
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Indoor Football Helsinki - Places available

Post by Fisk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 pm

sodafin wrote:
msrz wrote:
irnbru wrote:Again Wednesday indoor football needs a couple of new players.

Hakaniemi every Wednesday 20:00 -21:00
€7.5 per game

email [email protected] if interested.

weekends?


Oliver isn't running the football anymore - so I've taken it over. Drop me a line if you are interested.



I'm also interested to join!
Please email me: luca.vantini (at) hotmail.com


Post Reply