IMPORTANT QUESTION (especially for LAWYERS s and Human Resou

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
lookingforjustice

Post by lookingforjustice » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Hello ,
Some co-workers and I are in trouble with our company. we work in an international Finnish company but in Turkey office as mechanical engineer for 2 years. We have been forced working at weekends ( no overtime pay) and included ridiculous works as cleaning,washing dishes,portage under threat discharging from job .and we dont have union right , they didnt give us this right.(we were kinda slave)

Finally, we re discharged from job under the pretext of economical downturn , but they dont pay our compensations, we will sue in Turkey courts and complaint ILO( international labour organisation)

but i was wondering if i inform Finland headquarter about this case( cause they dont likely know this case) , would it be beneficial ? would this way accelerate to take our compensations instead of court , because Turkish courts result end of 2 years. Or do we have right to take court in Finland ? any advises pls ?
sorry i dont want to bother you. But we are desperate and dont know how to do in that situation .

Please advises ...

Thank you all

Guven

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Pursuivant

Re: IMPORTANT QUESTION (especially for LAWYERS s and Human Resou

Post by Pursuivant » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:35 pm

of course you can write to the Finnish head office - but the subsidiary was probably legally a Turkish company working under Turkish law so you have a Turkish problem. then again if you raise a stink here in the press there might be some publicity that will effect the company. whatever was it? 2 years sounds like a fast court in Finland, here you expect 5 years
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

neil

Re: IMPORTANT QUESTION (especially for LAWYERS s and Human Resou

Post by neil » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 am

please dont cross-post same messageto multiple forums :!:
Neil

Please add a link to https://www.finlandforum.org