need job for student

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
anis7tn

need job for student

Post by anis7tn » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:29 pm

hello everybody ... :D
I ´m new student in helia polytechnic :lol: ... ( business information technology ) :idea: ... I´m from tunisia ... I think student in finland can work 20 hours from monday to friday and olso they can work in week end ... :cry:
I don´t know how can I find student job ...
and I was lucky when I found this forum in english ...
I speak french, english,arabic ...
I have good idea in macromedia product like dreamwever MX, photoshop ...
if somebody can help thanks ... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

need job for student

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:32 pm

Ha! Olly's comrades! ow have you been BIT?. The job ads are usually on the 2nd floor lobby and then in 4th or was it 3rd floor - where the student office is on the right... probably most of them in Finnish though. Problem right now there is quite a lot of tumult in the IT sector - then again the local webdesign is mainly in Finnish. Networking is the key, hopefully we can assist you in some manner via this group, welcome and good luck with your studies!
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

neil

Post by neil » Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:06 pm

Hi anis7tn!

Welcome to .! Its pretty quiet at the moment jobwise but you'll probably have better luck towards the end of August or September when everything starts back up again. In the meantime, enjoy the summer (it looks like it just arrived didn't it?!)

Kind regards,
Neil

Please add a link to https://www.finlandforum.org

Ace

Post by Ace » Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:48 pm

Hank W. wrote:Ha! Olly's comrades! ow have you been BIT?.
Must be some fresh meat :wink: No Tunisians in my draft. An algerian and a lebanese only :wink: Welcome anis7tn Im a BITE at HELIA also. We will meet soon.