New Sunday Services at Tapiola Gardens Sokos Hotel

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
ckokkola

Post by ckokkola » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Welcome Everyone to Tapiola Christian Fellowship. Every Sunday at 16.00 there will be a service held at Tapiola Gardens Sokos Hotel. Come worship the Lord and have great fellowship with others. Whether you are seeking for more answers, have the answers, not sure what you believe or are just curious you are always welcomed and encouraged to come. God loves us all and wants us to be there for one another. Our mission is to get people to have real relationships with God and each other and to help people find and use their gifts that the Lord has given them. If you want to know more see our Myspace site at www.myspace.com/pastorkokkola and drop us a line. Come be blessed and encouraged. Blessings Pastor Chris Kokkola

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sinikala

Re: New Sunday Services at Tapiola Gardens Sokos Hotel

Post by sinikala » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Pity, about the timing, I´d love to attend, but it clashes with the Black Mass I go to in Olari on Sunday afternoons.

simon

Post by simon » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 pm

sinikala wrote:Pity, about the timing, I´d love to attend, but it clashes with the Black Mass I go to in Olari on Sunday afternoons.
Did you take lessons or were you just born unfunny.... :wink:

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 am

simon wrote:Did you take lessons or were you just born unfunny.... :wink:
Religion, its (deadly) serious business.

http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

ckokkola

Post by ckokkola » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Upphew wrote:
simon wrote:Did you take lessons or were you just born unfunny.... :wink:
Religion, its (deadly) serious business.

Image[/quote

While Christianity has been used in the past and at times today to further a selfish agenda of hate and intolerance, I do believe that those things that have happened in the name of Christianity were not only wrong but not the will of Christ. Jesus said that we are to love our neighbors as ourselves and to love our enemies. Such cartoons of Mohammed are in poor taste and not becoming of one who follows Christ. We don't show love to our fellow man by degrading them through name calling, making fun of their beliefs or treating them as if they are any less human. We can disagree with others and their belief but it only degrades us Christians if we see them any more evil than ourselves. As a person I am no better than the next. We all have our flaws, and bad sides so that is why Jesus told us not to judge others otherwise we will be judged. If you want to degrade Christians so be it, that is your right, all I can do is hope that one day you will understand that tolerance isn't accepting ones behavior or belief as ok but that you acknowledge their rights to such beliefs or behaviors as long as others are not hurt by them. They should not be treated with any less dignity or respect just because they believe or behave differently, for God loves us all and wishes that all would come to Him and that no one should perish. This cartoon does nothing to me, it is only a reflection upon those who use it to degrade others. Blessings.

yommytec

Post by yommytec » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 pm

I agree with what ckokkola said about Christianity being used for personal enrichment. It is mostly common in Africa. You have churches every 5 meters away yet corruption is still very high.