House to rent in Tuusula

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
paulrenn

House to rent in Tuusula

Post by paulrenn » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:56 pm

Beautiful house in Tuusula coming up for rent, 3 beds, garage, big garden, next to golf course, PM me if anyone is interested. 20 mins to airport, 30 mins to Espoo on a good run.

Paul

House to rent in Tuusula

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

paulrenn

BTTT!

Post by paulrenn » Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:13 am

Back to the top!

PeterF

Re: House to rent in Tuusula

Post by PeterF » Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:35 am

paulrenn wrote:Tuusula 30 mins to Espoo on a good run.
Paul
Obviously you are a good esate agent...and this post keeps your add near the top of the board :wink:
Espoo..30 minutes. :roll: ..well I suppose if you mean the bit of Espoo and the few houses which creeps up over Vantaa along the Porintie north of Varisto and Hanksville and all the traffic lights are green on Ring 3 you could get to Espoo in 30 minutes..but in normal road conditions to Tapiola/Otaneimi via ring one... :ochesey: .. :roll: and not "on a good run"...e.g Normal work end/start time. :roll: ...when was the last time you tried to get from Tapiola to ring three around 16.00 on a Friday.. :roll:
One hour to the airport..then half and hour still to Tuusula...when they finish the never ending road works on ring 3..Tuusulantie junction..

paulrenn

Post by paulrenn » Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:05 pm

Hi Peter,

Used to work at the junction of Ring II and the Hanko freeway and commuted from Tuusula. It really does take 30 mins 'on a good run' from here. Bit then, I did have a 400 horsepower car at the time ;)

Paul

jvrijn

Post by jvrijn » Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:22 pm

Wow, and what kind of car was that?

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Re: House to rent in Tuusula

Post by Hank W. » Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:38 pm

Peter Floyd wrote:well I suppose if you mean the bit of Espoo and the few houses which creeps up over Vantaa along the Porintie north of Varisto and Hanksville
Thank you very many, actually my cottage is 5 minutes from Espoo. I need to drive down the paved road, across the bridge, and to the worst unkept gravel road imaginable. This is North-North Espoo. I wouldn't rise my eyebrow if someone had a 'mökki' there.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:09 am

paulrenn wrote:Hi Peter,

I did have a 400 horsepower car at the time ;)

Paul
My son has 3.5 litre BMW M3 evolution turbo and that is only 325 HP...
Perhap Paul borrowed something from JJ Lehto...
http://www.pirro.com/news/2003/general/ ... o-tes.html
That is 600 HP.

paulrenn

Post by paulrenn » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:39 pm

Hehehe, no, had a "Carlos Sainz" Celica that I "tuned" to over double the stock horsepower. Had that as a tax-free import, and sold it here in Finland. Then bought a twin turbo Supra, drove it to Finland from the UK, and almost had heart attack at the "registration" tax, so sold that to a Swedish guy. It only had 320 HP tho, but it was enough for him to drive it into a tree after a month...and he was clever enough not to insure it... :shock: :shock: :shock:

So now I'm down to my Yaris until the economy picks up!!! Still, its like being in a coma driving in Finland, so no need for any more horsepower than to get to 50kmh :twisted:

Paul