Hi and Thanx!

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
snowman

Hi and Thanx!

Post by snowman » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:07 pm

I've heard this 'great' forum from some friends. I decided to become one among you, just now. LOL

I am bothered with some questions!One is-
I received A5 permit just few weeks ago. Yeah I can actually :D abit. Right get on the reason that I've been living with a Fin. The bad thing is it is very likely we may end up being different cities after summer or something.. He'll be working and I'll be a University student, in different locations. I can't explain the whole situation very clearly in few words. Of course we know that for A5 status, we have to have to stick together. My permit basically depends totally on my partner. Well, I don't like the place where he's got a job. One reason is I can't find much for myself there (not so pleasant for a foreigner :wink:), work stuff like that is quite impossible. And I really hate doing nothing for myself and both of us.

Maybe in the end we'll have to stay together and I have to be strong :)

My question is :is there any possibility to solve this, not let my/our will twisted too much and me being depressed, and same time still manage to maintain A5 status?

Sorry to all...I find myself already really naive and silly after my question! Forgive me :roll:

:arrow: snowman

Hi and Thanx!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:25 pm

If you have A5 status the next time they ask stupid questions about the birds and the bees and the waterbed is when you go renew it.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

sayx

Post by sayx » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:07 am

I don’t recommend this but… be registered living with your man and have a place to stay at so you can go to school, but don’t be registered there. Your together but there are times you have to be apart for a longer time, like education. To bad your in a bad situation.
Image Serving my 9th year of a life sentence with no chance of early parole

snowman

Post by snowman » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:11 am

thanks! Im still confusing...well..

aRabbit

Post by aRabbit » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:09 pm

:D I am still waiting with patience. So I am non-EU citizen, I figured I am not subject to any social benefits, with my wondering A5 permit :roll: Right?
No idea how long it's gonna take. Spring is coming then summer. I have to make some plans, moving, changing, whatsoever. Ok, I don't want to sound more pathetic before I am kicked.
Reality is when you stop believing, it will not vanish.

aRabbit

Post by aRabbit » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:23 pm

aRabbit wrote::D I am still waiting with patience. So I am non-EU citizen, I figured I am not subject to any social benefits, withA5 permit (hopefully):roll: Right?
:(
Reality is when you stop believing, it will not vanish.