Vietnamese Au-pair available in the Greater Helsinki

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
ivyvo1990

Post by ivyvo1990 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 pm

I am a Vietnamese girl and I am now a sophomore of Laurea UAS as business management. I have been living in Espoo for a year. I was an au-pair for a Finnish family 3 months ago, I did cleaning and babysitting an infant baby. I love children so much and I have many experiences with them. Moreover, I can cook and make cakes. I am confident that I am able to do the housework well and take good care of children. I used to teach English for elementary children when I was in Vietnam. I am a really caring person, tidy, neat and careful.

I hope I can be one of your good candidates here. I would be responsible for what I am doing and I believe I will not make your family disappointed about me. I could become good friend of your children and complete all tasks your family require.

Firstly, I think it would be easier to learn Finnish if I'm working and living in a Finnish family. It would give me a big chance to upgrade my listening skill. Secondly, I would like to know and understand the Finnish culture as well as custom and manner. In conclusion, I suppose I can learn more than what I'm expecting.

If you have interst on me, please send me email to : [email protected] or sms me via my phone number: 0440 221198
Thank you very much.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic