working resident permit

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
anand

working resident permit

Post by anand » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm

i would like to know how much is the basic earning for the single person to apply for the work resident permit...? with tax and after the tax... do they count the whole year earning or they count like monthly earning? please i would like to know .

working resident permit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

anand

Re: working resident permit

Post by anand » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:28 pm

anand wrote:i would like to know how much is the basic earning for the single person to apply for the work resident permit...? with tax and after the tax... do they count the whole year earning or they count like monthly earning? please i would like to know .

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 am

Basic earning is next to nothing if you don't speak Finnish. In the end you'll be pulling more money from home via whatever means you have or leaving with your tail between your legs.

Either that or if you are lucky enough to already have work/find work then you'll probably just be able to cover your expenses and then some (a little).

Regardless WHV's state that:

"Working Holiday Visas are only intended where work is rather incidental rather than the primary reason of stay".
I forgot the exact statement on the visa application form but that more or less sums it up.

There is no 'average sum'. It relies on multiple factors.
I̶f I can find any way to insult someone, believe me I will.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Honestly, i don't understan what the heck either of you wrote about.

Anand - are you asking what is the minimum salary for a "job"? - That depends on what the job is - the minimum salaries are in the union agreements.
Kutittaa - what does WHV's got to do with the original question?
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

galpal

Post by galpal » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Kutittaa - seriously, do you have ADD or something ? (no offense to those who have it)
Read carefully OPs question, then answer if you can. Otherwise, just shut it.

To the OP - If I remember correctly, for a single person, you have to earn net above 900 eur/month to get RP based on work.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Are you confusing the RP "income requirements" for family with something else. The employment authorities state that "working" the minimum earnings is something like 1050,- euros per month if there is no union agreement for that profession (try to find one), otherwise the minimum is always as per the union agreement. You can't offer a job that goes below the union agreement.

OK, so if you are doing several part-time jobs then I can understand the original question a bit better.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."