Need Information Plz

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
elidore

Re: Need Information Plz

Post by elidore » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 pm

lol u make laugh coz as u know we r not married yet and again we'll marry in may and after this i'll apply for a visa 1st and a residance permit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

interleukin

Post by interleukin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

lol u make laugh coz as u know we r not married yet and again we'll marry in may and after this i'll apply for a visa 1st and a residance permit
And yet you call her your wife when you are writing in this forum. If you can't keep the naming correct here, how will you do that when talking to the people giving you the permit?

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:32 pm

elidore wrote:i can see the racism in your answer, coz a lot of you are immigrant too,
Most of the people on the forums are natives ok.
Plus you're still talking like you get 'guaranteed' residency here. Nothing is ever guaranteed, especially not in this country. I wish I could be there to see you learn the hard way.

Judging entirely on the numbers Upphew posted 20% of applications that apply for the permit you are going to apply for get DENIED. You CAN be part of that 20% very easily...
It'll only hurt even more if you go through this whole process with the idea that you have a gold plated road to residency...

Sometimes I really wish the 'future wives/etc.' would walk in and see how retarded their partner is behaving... I'm sure that would be the end of things then and there in a lot of cases.
elidore wrote:In Finland, a permit application is submitted to the police. If abroad, the application is submitted to a Finnish diplomatic mission.
THEY SAY THEM SELVES I CAN APPLY FROM FINLAND WITHOUT A RISK
You are an idiot, you're not married, hence you don't have family ties, hence you aren't family, hence you can't. You need to marry first.
Also THE RISKS HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED!!

What exactly do you think are risks then? You don't think that GOING TO FINLAND AND THEN HAVING THE CHANCE TO BE DENIED AND WASTING YOUR PLANE TICKET AND $$$$ THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON TRAVEL, FOOD, RENT, LIFE ETC. AND THEN HAVING PAY FOR A TICKET TO GO BACK HOME TO YOUR CAVE IN MOROCCO. YOU DON'T THINK THAT IS A RISK??

When you can apply SAFELY at home and just wait LIKE NORMAL without having to worry about ANY OF THE ABOVE THINGS IN BOLD THAT I MENTIONED. So you don't think those are risks? I wish your partner could just see how ignorant and stupid you are behaving. That you would risk your money, time and even possibly your marriage just because of your own selfish arrogance. Wow.

Everything you posted from Migri has nothing to do with what people are trying to EXPLAIN to you in the forums here. I have listed the risks of applying in Finland in almost every single post I have written. Are you blind? So what if Migri says there are no risks, they don't say that it is GUARANTEED like YOU THINK it is... Ok then, come here and lets see if there are risks and costs or not :twisted: you'll see, hehe.

Also has Rip stated (but I will say it again because the OP often misunderstands) the Police can transfer the application over to Migri, so in the end the people who would get your application if you stayed in Morocco would be the ones who got your application in Finland also, anyway. If the application is transferred to Migri it can take months and months to be completed. Also there is a bigger chance of that happening if you are from a sketchy, 3rd world country like Morocco... the police sometimes can't work everything out themselves and they need to push the application through Migri so they can make the required checks. In fact, I'd bet that you'd be the most likely kind of candidate for your application having to go through Migri. They'll just add it to the other thousands that they already have.
elidore wrote:now i agree with you, when u say there's no risk if i apply from finland, coz if i'll get a negative answer, it could be also the same answer if i apply from morocco, at less i'll be near my wife and i can ask the resident permit again when i'll receive the negative answer and i can ask help from association ... thing that i can't do from my country,
You're only prolonging the inevitable. If you get denied what isn't to say that you won't get denied again? You will just wait LONGER and continue to pay more and more money without the right to work or make any money back. You could be pushing your application into the OVER ONE YEAR stage if you try to get a second decision on it again. All because you are arrogant and insist on doing it from Finland? God, it takes a little bit of time in Morocco and you can get your stuff sorted out with none of the stress.... The longer it takes the more emotional and financial strain it puts on you and your wife. She is going to have a baby to handle and you want to bring him up in an insecure situation? Your selfishness knows no bounds. I doubt to be honest that you will have the funds to support having to make an appeal if you are denied, that would be the end of your time in Finland and possibly the end of your relationship.

If only, if only your wife could see this...
elidore wrote:i'm sure i'll have the permit, coz my wife called the immigration services and the police 2, so we have all the information, and it's better to apply from finland, and i'm sure i'll have my permit
It's not 'better' you're like a child. You have no reason to state that it is better, in fact from what everyone is saying it's the opposite. Yet you still think that you'll get your permit 100%, just like the last idiot I remember coming on here. Who by the way, posted in another forum almost an entire year ago and then came onto these forums 9 months later after lying to everyone on the first forum that he eventually got into Finland. Here he asked the exact same question as to how to get in here... because he wasn't even here yet.

Regardless I would love to be there when they interview you and you can't get your story straight. Your wife will have to do all the lying and scheming to try and make it seem like you have your facts in order and that everything is legit. Reality is right around the corner, NO one escapes reality.
I̶f I can find any way to insult someone, believe me I will.

elidore

Post by elidore » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm

:D and i'll apply from finland dear australian, and i'm sure i'll have my permit as soon as possible, and i'll never apply from morocco, so thank you for your advice, i've already made my choice to apply from finland :)

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

So why do you ask stupid questions when you don't want to hear answers?
Has your wife got the licemce to import pets to the EU, I undetstand the rabies shots are an ordeal so your ass must hurt?
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

galpal

Post by galpal » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Pursuivant wrote: Has your wife got the licemce to import pets to the EU, I undetstand the rabies shots are an ordeal so your ass must hurt?
This is just low ... even by your standards.
Just low.

elidore

Post by elidore » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 pm

@ Pursuivant
i guess u r an immigrant ur self and u don't want me to have the residance permit in the fast and easy way :) and you pay taxes too now :) so don't worry i'll be in finland and when i'll have my permit i'll keep u in touch even u r a racist immigrant

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 pm

galpal wrote:
Pursuivant wrote: Has your wife got the licemce to import pets to the EU, I undetstand the rabies shots are an ordeal so your ass must hurt?
This is just low ... even by your standards.
Just low.
If the OP wants to act like an idiot and waste everyone's time with his retardation and arrogance then in any 'normal' place in the world he will be treated like the idiot he is.

This goes for Finland also, no one is going to put up with the OP's arrogance. They'll see him for the charade that he is and he'll be sent packing.
elidore wrote:@ Pursuivant
i guess u r an immigrant ur self and u don't want me to have the residance permit in the fast and easy way :) and you pay taxes too now :) so don't worry i'll be in finland and when i'll have my permit i'll keep u in touch even u r a racist immigrant
It always hurts more when you're so @#$% stupid to think that you're 'guaranteed' anything. Rather than it being the other way around, hoping and being very greatful that you are even given the chance.
Because the right to apply in Finland could be taken away at any time.

Finland won't take idiots like this into the country forever.

Oh and by the way, Pursuivant isn't an immigrant. He's a native Finn who's just sick to death of freeloading dickwads like yourself. Not only that but he doesn't even live in Finland, but this isn't to say that he hasn't put up with people like yourself for too long anyway. Be it America, UK or Finland he and the rest of us still have to pay out the ass for your privilege. It has nothing to do with us being racists. He, myself and others can see you for the uneducated freeloader that you are and we're not impressed by it. Though you are more than welcome to continue returning and posting the same garbage over-and-over in the forum just as long as you understand that no one gives a hoot.

Hopefully you'll just get denied like everyone else, the fact that you don't know the first thing about coming here isn't going to help you in the slightest. Then there's the rest of the blunders you've made to consider :roll: Treat this country and its inhabitants like idiots and you'll be shown the door. I'd say that scenario is right around the corner. My dad would tell me that I can't expect much more from someone who grew up with only rocks and sand for company though...

galpal

Post by galpal » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Kutittaa wrote: If the OP wants to act like an idiot and waste everyone's time with his retardation and arrogance then in any 'normal' place in the world he will be treated like the idiot he is.
What puzzles me is as to why you choose to revisit this thread time and time again and "waste your time" by making such rather long posts, if as you claim, are truly bothered by the OP's stance.

Oh, and one more thing. Just because he's disagreeing with your opinion by choosing what he feels will get him farther in life, does not give you the right to label him an idiot or a retard or whatever clever name you have up your sleeve.

You've said what you wanted to say.. now let him learn from his actions.

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:16 pm

It takes me less than 3 minutes to write what you consider to be a 'long post' :/ otherwise I wouldn't bother... Why you feel the need to write anything to 'advise' me on anything, I don't know..

galpal

Post by galpal » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Perhaps you might want to consider an extra 3 minutes to think first.
Kutittaa wrote:It takes me less than 3 minutes to write what you consider to be a 'long post' :/ otherwise I wouldn't bother... Why you feel the need to write anything to 'advise' me on anything, I don't know..

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Well Galpal, if some person is brought into the country just for decoration to lay on the sofa and wait for feeding times, what would you call him then? Lucky? :lol:
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 pm

galpal wrote:Perhaps you might want to consider an extra 3 minutes to think first.
Kutittaa wrote:It takes me less than 3 minutes to write what you consider to be a 'long post' :/ otherwise I wouldn't bother... Why you feel the need to write anything to 'advise' me on anything, I don't know..
Likewise. I don't need to take advice from anyone on this planet thanks, let alone someone from the internet. You must have missed the memo ;)
Consider yourself now enlightened.

elidore

Post by elidore » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Hhhhhh i'm more polite then some of you, so i'll not answer, whatever what r u goin' to say, i'm soon in finland, and i'll have my permit, someones of you are just racist or jalous that your women are choosing to get marry with foreigners, i'm wondering why :D so shut up.. you explained your opinion, i said thank you, that's all, it's my personal choice, why u insist, it's not a good way to convince me to change my opinion, so hald man take care of ur owns now and let me do what i want to do, whaever the risks, whatever the answer, if they want to denied me and back me home, it's ok, my fiancée is ok with all the risks, she was in the forum and she saw all ur comments, so now i really thank you, but i hope u respect that's my choice

galpal

Post by galpal » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Kutittaa wrote:
galpal wrote:Perhaps you might want to consider an extra 3 minutes to think first.
Likewise. I don't need to take advice from anyone on this planet thanks, let alone someone from the internet. You must have missed the memo ;)
Consider yourself now enlightened.
Oh Yippee!

It's like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

:roll: