Any sexy men in Finland?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
PeterF

Post by PeterF » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:54 pm

Still not sure if is Australian Humour...
I have asked other moderators opinions.
No further comments..Yet..

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

bohica

Post by bohica » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:02 pm

Nah, don't delete it. That was one of the funniest things on here in a while.

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:33 pm

bohica wrote:Nah, don't delete it. .
That is what we decided to do..it stays.
Ripe language...but funny..we think that the regulars can handle our new Ausie member ilman ongelma!

aRabbit

Post by aRabbit » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:35 pm

PeterF wrote:
bohica wrote:Nah, don't delete it. .
That is what we decided to do..it stays.
Ripe language...but funny..we think that the regulars can handle our new Ausie member ilman ongelma!
LOL, couldn't any more hold my laugh...
Reality is when you stop believing, it will not vanish.

MinnaRaisanen

Re: peirorort

Post by MinnaRaisanen » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:05 am

Denisa84 wrote:or whatever ur fag name is... desperate? i just wanted 2 know what they are like there u stoopid bitch. if u had as bigga £$€¤%& as u do mouth ud stop getting ur tonsils mistaken for a vagina. poof.
Okay...that came right out of left field, no?? :? Charming.....
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

George Bernard Shaw

Denisa84

Post by Denisa84 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:29 pm

miti wrote:
Denisa84 wrote:or whatever ur fag name is... desperate? i just wanted 2 know what they are like there u stoopid bitch. if u had as bigga £$€¤%& as u do mouth ud stop getting ur tonsils mistaken for a vagina. poof.
Denisa84 - it was annoying enough to surf the board yesterday and see that you managed to shove your search for man and a place to stay into every possible category. Believe me - EVERYONE could bloody notice you are looking for both. No need to tell it 10 times. I really felt like writing something, but I didn't want to be so nasty to you on your first day on board.

Today, however, you really piss me off. I don't care how old you are, you wrote the wrong thing at the wrong place.

grow up.

watch your language.

change your attitude.

I truely hope that if you don't follow these unfriendly advices you are going to be kicked the hell out of this board.

And by the way - his name is pierrot. Shouldn't be that hard to spell when it is infront of your eyes. If you have any other problems with this name be prepared for a very long unpleasant discussion.

I'm sorry ? But since when did this board have to keep you happy? It's a joke..2 get to know people. Proasta ce esti. i did write his name it was edited cant u read curva parca ai prea mult cacat in ochi lmfao .. long and unpleasant discussion? lmfao again, im glad u have the guts to say these things here. how many weeks in therapy did u need to type that garbage? u act like there isnt 1 thing in life that annoys u. well u know what curva, u annoy me. but do u see me complaining? get a life.

pierrot

Post by pierrot » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:01 pm

Denisa84 wrote: I'm sorry ? But since when did this board have to keep you happy? It's a joke..2 get to know people. (blablabla).
Yeah, I am quite sure calling strangers "fag", "stoopid bitch" or "poof" must work marvelous to make plenty of new friends. :thumbsup:
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

Denisa84

Post by Denisa84 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:11 pm

pierrot wrote:
Denisa84 wrote: I'm sorry ? But since when did this board have to keep you happy? It's a joke..2 get to know people. (blablabla).
Yeah, I am quite sure calling strangers "fag", "stoopid bitch" or "poof" must work marvelous to make plenty of new friends. :thumbsup:
PIERROT, u seem to be lacking in intelligence. I'll explain it to you like you're a 2 yr old. When I said "Its a joke 2 get 2 know ppl" i was referring to my thread subjects, wife for sale etc. Yes its true that I have nowhere to stay - that part is not a joke. But listen, "fag, stoopid bitch...." etc, wouldn't have been said if you didnt open ur yet again big mouth to call me a desperate person for joking around with these threads. If u alot of brain as u do down right stupid comments u wouldnt have been called what you were called. discussion over. :roll:

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:59 pm

No, the discussion isnt over. We wont tolerate abusive or personal remarks on this board.

bohica

Post by bohica » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:15 pm

Hey, if it's a joke, then why did you get pissed off when someone called you desperate?

To the mods: Please don't censor Denisa84. This board needs some more trolls.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:20 pm

illnana wrote: Hank is that you?
Need to don the official cape sometimes.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:30 pm

Find me some what kind you want to use, need some ideas.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

miti

Post by miti » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:51 pm

Denisa84 wrote: I'm sorry ? But since when did this board have to keep you happy? It's a joke..2 get to know people. Proasta ce esti. i did write his name it was edited cant u read curva parca ai prea mult cacat in ochi lmfao .. long and unpleasant discussion? lmfao again, im glad u have the guts to say these things here. how many weeks in therapy did u need to type that garbage? u act like there isnt 1 thing in life that annoys u. well u know what curva, u annoy me. but do u see me complaining? get a life.
Thanks for the advice, Denisa84, but I've already got a life. And while we're at it - I also have a man and a place to stay.

To all . members who think I am being too nasty here - being called a whore (twice) by dear Denisa doesn't exactly encourage me to try and be a nicer person. The fact that she wrote it in Romanian doesn't make it any better.

I guess your immediate reaction would be to write me back an email in the unique style you used so far. The problem is, that as Hank has warned you, this will not exactly help to keep you on the board. There is another possibility however - just take your time and read the different threads a little bit. You said that your mails were your way to try and meet people? I will try to put it as gently as possible: the methods you use don't increase your popularity. And it is by far not only my opinion. Maybe it is time to rethink your methods.

You know what is sad about the whole thing, Denisa84? If you would just be less rude and pushy, there are very high chances you would get a place to stay with no problem. And not because people feel sorry for you - just because people would like to get to know you. From what I have seen so far people on the . tend to be really helpful. All you needed to do would be to lower your tone a bit and think twice before you demonstrate your wonderful alternative vocabulary. Tough luck you didn't. You could still try to do it differently - it is your call.
No need to tell you that another post full with insults would suit me just fine. Will save me some work formulating a post to the moderators - all I need to do is quote.

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:20 am

miti wrote:[another post full with insults .
Will be deleted with out any further questions and she has been told so.
End of story.

just me

Post by just me » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:13 pm

If there a posted like Denise84..it´s better not to post any reply at all. I think the more you reply her posted the more she´s will be happy to playing around here with her rubbish post.And it´s not worth it to get angry of what she said to you. She just want to mke people angry......