University in Finland.

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
spreeX

University in Finland.

Post by spreeX » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:31 pm

I am a graduated high school student from Istanbul, Turkey. I want to continue my university education in Finland. I am looking for the most sutiable university and I want to get information about Finland universities.
There are some points that I need to get information about.
Firstly I want information about the departments and their fees.I need detailed information about monetary issues.
Secondly I need Information about registration. I have to know the formalities of registration then I need to register remotely then I would take my Visa for going abroad. By the way I have got my passport for 10 years now.
The third question is about preperation class. I don't know Finland language. I want to learn Finland but if I can't pass the pre. Class what happens? Is it difficult to pass it?
I need your sincere help and looking forward for your reply.Have a nice day.

University in Finland.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

menene

Re: University in Finland.

Post by menene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 pm

All your questions are available in a topic called Studying in Finland - ***** READ THIS FIRST *****: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=24753