Any online shop selling Asian food in finland ?

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
yuna

Post by yuna » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Dear all :

I just move to finland from Malaysia and i been searching in some super market for some Asian foods but unfortunately some thing is really hard to find it here ,do some one can suggest me any good online website which i can online to order the asian foods online ?
Malaysian cuisine which include Malay,Chinese,India,Thai so our basic food is kind of fushion for all Asian foods and also English foods because we were english colony before ,any how ,i really need your good advise ,please ...... :(

Yuna

Code: Select all

[img][b][/b][/img]
[/color]

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jessesuomi

Re: Any online shop selling Asian food in finland ?

Post by jessesuomi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:22 pm

This place has alot of different items from the part of the world you mention. Lots of nice fresh herbs and veggies as well.
Good luck

Jazqas

Post by Jazqas » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Lahden Aasian Kauppa, Uotilankatu 77 A, 15840 LAHTI.
I found them on the search, no idea what it's like, but you may want to check it out..
If you're after some coconut jam, just let me know :wink:

Jazqas.

tinski

Post by tinski » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 am

Hi!

There is shops in Helsinki and here is one supposed to be good one!! I+m gonna go there in a couple weeks at least to buy Korean chilipaste! :ochesey:

http://www.viivoan.fi/

aphroditechic

Post by aphroditechic » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 am

so we can get KAYA [ Coconut Jam ] here in Finland? whereabout? Helsinki? i miss my toast with kaya! :D
Image Born here..
Image Grew up here...

aftertonight2010

Post by aftertonight2010 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 am

aphroditechic wrote:so we can get KAYA [ Coconut Jam ] here in Finland? whereabout? Helsinki? i miss my toast with kaya! :D
i googled the recipe, so i decided to fill up my belly with kaya toast
wondering why the sugar was not melting, so i put it in the microwave for a moment
still did not melt, but i thought i was the one who was wrong about the melting sugar, so i sat down, took a bite and almost threw up....

i put salt instead of sugar

charles francis

Post by charles francis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 pm

I am a malaysian living in Holland (netherlands) for the last 32 years.I am in the fruits and vege business and I do import all types of fruits and vege from all over the globe.especially from m'sia thailand indonesia and etc.
so how can i help you ???

you can correspond through this finland forum or through skype ( address charles.francis 0712 )

so do hope to hear from you soon ,Infact i am exporting to most parts of europe but hoping to do somthing in finland as well.
If you could call me or mail me , then we can pick it up from there.

rgds

charles