Home catering in Jyvaskyla

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
Majestic

Post by Majestic » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi All

I want to know how it works in Finland if I want to start home catering(Low fat,healthy,home like indian food) on a small scale,taking orders,preparing food at home and the client can food collect from me.I know it requires a hygiene licence and other documentation at official level but is it possible to do this kind of work to earn some money and see what probabilities this work has to start a small formal ravintola later on.

Kiitos

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Jukka Aho

Re: Home catering in Jyvaskyla

Post by Jukka Aho » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Majestic wrote:I want to know how it works in Finland if I want to start home catering(Low fat,healthy,home like indian food) on a small scale,taking orders,preparing food at home and the client can food collect from me.
These companies / private entrepreneurs go by the name pitopalvelu and often also provide additional services if required, such as delivery to events (weddings, birthday parties, pre-Christmas parties etc.), handling the kitchen and/or serving to the guests, providing tableware and doing the dishes and so on and so forth.

See this Google search for some information on founding such company.
znark