Singers wanted for choir! (all over Finland)

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
sass32

Post by sass32 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Hey singers! Want to sing in an International choir with people from many lands, and are you looking for something that you can do with the whole family? Furaha is a family and young people's choir, which means EVERYONE is welcome! Many singers come alone, but others bring their families with them -- kids, grandparents -- all are welcome and we make beautiful music together! You will find more information below in both Swedish and English. The choir is traditionally a Swedish speaking choir, but you don't need to speak Swedish in order to sing with us, as we also speak English -- however, you DO need a love of singing! Interested? Keep reading. :)

SÅNGARE, SE HIT!

Vill du sjunga om Gud på många olika språk? Gillar du om att resa runt i vårt land, och även utomlands? Älskar du att träffa nya människor och att skapa musik tillsammans? Kom i så fall med och sjung i Furahakören!

Vår första övning går av stapeln 12-13.9.2014 i Helsingfors. Alla är välkomna, ny som gammal! Vi övar INTE varje vecka, utan träffas ca 1 gång/månad för att öva och sjunga på olika tillställningar och i församlingar. Sångare från hela landet är hjärtligt välkomna med!

Vänligen kontakta [email protected] för mera information och detaljerad tidtabell. Välkommen!

ATTENTION SINGERS: If you like singing about God in many languages,
relish the idea of traveling around the country and even to other
countries, love meeting new people and making music together, then
come sing with the Furaha choir!

Our first rehearsal is on September 12th and 13th in Helsinki and everyone is welcome to come! There is NO weekly rehearsal, but instead, we meet about once a month to rehearse and sing at various events and churches. so singers come from all over the country!

Please contact our conductor ([email protected]) for more information and a detailed schedule. Looking forward to making music with you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic