Recipe for chocolate-coffee cake...yummy

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
Nicky24

Post by Nicky24 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:12 am

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas :)

I just had lunch with a finnish friend and enjoyed the cake she baked. So, I will like to share the recipe which I learned. You may love to try at home and who knows...it taste so delicious :P . Get some pan of 19x13 inch, put in half a cup of butter. You may use margarine. But keep it really soft. 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar, 1 tea spoon vanilla, some sour cream, you may use a little lime or lemon if you wish to. Get 2.5 cup of white flour, and a spoon of baking powder :arrow: . 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and a cup of chocolate in either powdery or liquid form. Anyone works out pretty well :D . Get the oven to heat at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a pan. Stir the soda, flour, baking powder at once in a bowl :thumbsup: . Then, cream some butter and a cup of sugar in another bowl. Get the sour cream, vanilla, and eggs, and add into the cream :thumbsup: .

Okay. What next? :roll: I guess adding the flour mixture and combine all the other mixtures into a single pan, and batter till it gets thick. Now to decorate the cake, get a bowl and mix some sugar, chocolate and cinnamon, and spread all over the battered cake. Alright, now place in the heated oven. To know if the cake is ready, insert a toothpick at the top of the cake in about 25-30 minutes and see if it comes out clean. If it does, then the cake is ready, and can be removed...allowed to cool. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the Christmas season :thumbsup:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic