Importing herbal supplement from outside EU

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Post Reply
Mr G.
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:09 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Importing herbal supplement from outside EU

Post by Mr G. » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:44 am

I know it is illegal to import even OTC medicines from outside EU ?? Does the same rule apply to herbal supplements?? I am looking to buy himalayan liv 52 from india based ebay seller??



Importing herbal supplement from outside EU

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

Upphew
Posts: 9912
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:55 pm
Location: Lappeenranta

Re: Importing herbal supplement from outside EU

Post by Upphew » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:05 am

Mr G. wrote:I know it is illegal to import even OTC medicines from outside EU ?? Does the same rule apply to herbal supplements?? I am looking to buy himalayan liv 52 from india based ebay seller??
Herbal supplements, no.
Is it so much cheaper from Indian seller than from EU one?
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.


Mr G.
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:09 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: Importing herbal supplement from outside EU

Post by Mr G. » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Upphew wrote:
Mr G. wrote:I know it is illegal to import even OTC medicines from outside EU ?? Does the same rule apply to herbal supplements?? I am looking to buy himalayan liv 52 from india based ebay seller??
Herbal supplements, no.
Is it so much cheaper from Indian seller than from EU one?


Yeah its almost 5 times more expensive to buy it from Eu based seller since it is manufactured in India. And liv 52 is by farthe best supplement for detoxifying liver without side effects.


Upphew
Posts: 9912
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:55 pm
Location: Lappeenranta

Re: Importing herbal supplement from outside EU

Post by Upphew » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Mr G. wrote: Yeah its almost 5 times more expensive to buy it from Eu based seller since it is manufactured in India. And liv 52 is by farthe best supplement for detoxifying liver without side effects.
That £11.50 for 5 double strength with free p&p? Especially if you are staying below 20€, I would "dare" to order those.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.


fred18
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:51 am

Re: Importing herbal supplement from outside EU

Post by fred18 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 am

Hi!
There is a list of some supplements which can be imported and that too must be labeled. Currently, the Food Supplement Directive for the European Union permits 13 different vitamins with 45 allowable sources and 17 minerals with a total of 136 allowable sources.


Post Reply