Calling all SINGERS!

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
sass32

Calling all SINGERS!

Post by sass32 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 am

ATTENTION SINGERS

If you like singing about God in many languages, relish the idea of traveling around the country and even to other countries, love meeting new people and making music together, then come sing with the Furaha choir!

We will kick off the year with a summer retreat by the sea at Sjömansro near Lappohja and everyone is welcome to come! There are NO weekly rehearsals with Furaha, but instead, we meet about once a month to rehearse and sing at various events and churches. so singers come from all over the country!

Please contact us for more information and a detailed schedule. Looking forward to making music with you!
[email protected]

SÅNGARE, SE HIT!

Vill du sjunga om Gud på många olika språk? Gillar du om att resa runt i vårt land, och även utomlands? Älskar du att träffa nya människor och att skapa musik tillsammans? Kom i så fall med och sjung i Furahakören!

Vi börjar terminen med ett sommarlager på Sjömansro i Lappvik 20-23.8. Alla är välkomna, ny som gammal! Vi övar INTE varje vecka, utan träffas ca 1 gång/månad för att öva och sjunga på olika tillställningar och i församlingar. Sångare från hela landet är hjärtligt välkomna med!

Vänligen kontakta oss för mera information och detaljerad tidtabell. Välkommen!

Calling all SINGERS!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sass32

Re: Calling all SINGERS!

Post by sass32 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:22 pm

CHOIR SUMMER RETREAT deadline is July 31, 2015! Families are welcome, as well as young adults. Our choir uses Swedish and English during rehearsals, and everyone is welcome!

furahadirigent @ gmail. com for more info.

agksam

Re: Calling all SINGERS!

Post by agksam » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm very much interested in joining your singing group as I'm a good singer and I also like gospel songs too. but unfortunately I'm not in Finland now will be in Finland as from September then I'll surely hook up with you guys if its still possible to join by then.
kiitos