Re Applying for Student Residence Permit on new grounds

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
hussain_tanzeel

Post by hussain_tanzeel » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi ,
I have applied once for the student residence permit showing my father as sponsor. it was refused now i want to reapply by showing my salary and contract i had with the a company in UAE last year in 2014.
what are my changes ..
I would also like to say I appealed the decision but appeals usually take lot of time in Finland as per my research and findings.
My bank statement was according to the needs of migri but bank statement of my father has less money after he transferred all in my account.
the reason for reject was given to me that my income is insecure and i had not submitted documentary evidence of my father's business partnership (source of income) . I provided that with the appeal but that document was sent to court and FIS have not seen it.

is it OK to apply with totally new grounds .. as the salary i was getting last year in UAE was around 4500 Euro/ month which is very good amount for almost 8 months before I left and came back and applied for studies ...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

onkko

Re: Re Applying for Student Residence Permit on new grounds

Post by onkko » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:37 pm

You arent new grounds, idiot...
You are done and you camt change that. You are done.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:29 pm

My bank statement was according to the needs of migri but bank statement of my father has less money after he transferred all in my account.
So it is the same money but in a different account.
the salary i was getting last year in UAE was around 4500 Euro/ month which is very good amount for almost 8 months before I left and came back and applied for studies ...
And why didn't you use that for your first application?

It smells like a scam and I wouldn't be surprised if you get a new rejection.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:38 pm

hussain_tanzeel wrote:Hi ,
I have applied once for the student residence permit showing my father as sponsor. it was refused now i want to reapply by showing my salary and contract i had with the a company in UAE last year in 2014.
what are my changes ..
I would also like to say I appealed the decision but appeals usually take lot of time in Finland as per my research and findings.
http://www.migri.fi/studying_in_finland ... of_support

"You must have the necessary funds in your own bank account. Sponsorship agreements provided by relatives, friends or employers are not acceptable. "

So the bank account of your father is irrelevant unless Migri asks for it. My theory is that Migri was considered a risk that you will transfer the money back to your father given that his balance was low.
hussain_tanzeel wrote: the reason for reject was given to me that my income is insecure and i had not submitted documentary evidence of my father's business partnership (source of income) . I provided that with the appeal but that document was sent to court and FIS have not seen it.

is it OK to apply with totally new grounds .. as the salary i was getting last year in UAE was around 4500 Euro/ month which is very good amount for almost 8 months before I left and came back and applied for studies ...
As others have said, past salary is irrelevant for showing means of support. To me it seems best to see if you can mark yourself as absent for at least the fall semester while the appeal is being processed.

ABOG

Post by ABOG » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:15 am

betelgeuse wrote:
hussain_tanzeel wrote:Hi ,
what are my changes ..
http://www.migri.fi/studying_in_finland ... of_support

"You must have the necessary funds in your own bank account. Sponsorship agreements provided by relatives, friends or employers are not acceptable. "

So the bank account of your father is irrelevant unless Migri asks for it. My theory is that Migri was considered a risk that you will transfer the money back to your father given that his balance was low.
hussain_tanzeel wrote: the reason for reject was given to me that my income is insecure and i had not submitted documentary evidence of my father's business partnership (source of income) . I provided that with the appeal but that document was sent to court and FIS have not seen it.

As others have said, past salary is irrelevant for showing means of support. To me it seems best to see if you can mark yourself as absent for at least the fall semester while the appeal is being processed.
I think appeal wouldn't help in this situation, just fine the necessary documents and reapply

ICT

Post by ICT » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 am

I will like to know why you left a job paying 4500 euro a month to go to Finland..... Do u know you can't get that kind of pay in Finland????

Don't reapply on that ground you called new ground....it is best u wait till next year, and reapply .... This time, providing all the necessary documents.
keep moving...

medical_doctor

Post by medical_doctor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Hopefully, you have already got resident permit in Finland. Are you already in Finland?