Negative Partial Decision for residence permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
leisl

Re: Negative Partial Decision for residence permit

Post by leisl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:21 am

mshouban wrote:Go for appeal and give the strong reasons that why this decision is not right.
What strong reasons?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:15 pm

leisl wrote:What strong reasons?
Obviously his Russian superpower of working endlessly in the freezing cold - which none of the weak Finns possesses as they're all quitting the job after just a short while! We have to import more Russians for the Finnish food industry!!

@prosto_super: Yes, that was sarcasm now.

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:16 pm

double post

prosto_super

Post by prosto_super » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:50 pm

wolf80

Russians come to Finland and work. Pay taxes, rent apartments, buy products at the store. Travel to Finland, flying to other countries from Finland. People who move, respect the law, order and peace.
Normal Russian people never afford to live on the dole. What is wrong with the Russians working in Finland? If Finns can't stay at this work for more than a week. Business suffers losses at training a new employee.
You forget that you have a wellfare state, thing, that we've never ever had and I doubt we'll have.
You can sit at home without any job for years and getting paid for that. Do you know the amount of employment insurance in Russia? It's about 60 euro a month. Can you blame me that I want to WORK for a better life?

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:18 pm

prosto_super wrote: wolf80

Russians come to Finland and work. Pay taxes, rent apartments, buy products at the store. Travel to Finland, flying to other countries from Finland. People who move, respect the law, order and peace.
Normal Russian people never afford to live on the dole. What is wrong with the Russians working in Finland? If Finns can't stay at this work for more than a week. Business suffers losses at training a new employee.
You forget that you have a wellfare state, thing, that we've never ever had and I doubt we'll have.
You can sit at home without any job for years and getting paid for that. Do you know the amount of employment insurance in Russia? It's about 60 euro a month. Can you blame me that I want to WORK for a better life?
No I don't blame anybody for wanting a better life. BUT Finland has a very bad economic situation at the moment. It is only natural to fill open positions first with the people who are already in the country and are paid unemployment benefits, instead of importing new people. For the position at hand you have given no evidence that you could do the job better than any person already here. Neither did you say anything about having specific experience working in sub-zero conditions, nor about specific skills that might make you better qualified. The only 'quality' you have, that makes you interesting for your employer, is that in case you would get into the country you will be dependent on your job to keep your residence permit. That will make you complain less about the conditions and you won't quit your job very soon.

In case you really have skills to bring to this country & society that cannot be found here I would absolutely welcome you here. But you have to understand that people are not happy and welcoming if you are just a cheap and easy worker while the unemployment numbers are skyrocketing.

leisl

Post by leisl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:34 pm

prosto_super wrote: wolf80

Can you blame me that I want to WORK for a better life?
I actually wish that you could work here. So no. I do not blame you.

But nothing you have written changes any facts. You don't meet the rules for being allowed to work here. No point complaining. In Finland, rules are rules. And that is the end of that line of thinking. Imo.