Reapplying for a residence permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
drpipespromzy

Post by drpipespromzy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:50 am

Hi guys,

I applied for a residence permit last year and was refused. The reason been that, when I was asked for the additional documents from my sponsor, the bank of the sponsor changed its name and I thought since everything on the previous and present statements are the same, they would have accepted it. Unfortunately they told me they think I have forged my source of finance and was refused.

Now I want to apply again and ask if I should add supporting documents from the bank indicating they changed their name and that I didn't forge it as they say or how should I go about it? I might use a different bank of my sponsor because he had at least five banks he saves with..

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Reapplying for a residence permit

Post by rinso » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:55 am

You already have a (non contested) refusal under your belt. With a reason that you manipulated the information. It will therefore difficult to get an approval with the same information. Your new application will be scrutinized. Prepare for a long wait.

drpipespromzy

Post by drpipespromzy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:34 am

I need an advice on this email from the immigration service

You can apply again. The outcome of the decision cannot be said beforehand.

You can leave the money in your account in OP Bank. You can use one account of your sponsor but it would be best at least to clarify why you use that one because we have the information of the other accounts also.

Anna Lindström

drpipespromzy

Post by drpipespromzy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:43 am

I already have my 7000€ with OP bank in Finland since last year when I was rejected which was given to me by my uncle (sponsor) . in Africa you will have to add a bank statement from a sponsor in addition to yours for clarification and ask how to go about it because I already explained in my previous application that the Money was given to me by my uncle before transferring to Finland.

My uncle saves with close to five banks because he has a big company and this time I want to use only one bank of him to apply. I need your advice based on this... thanks

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:46 am

You're evading questions and you seem to be doing your best to make it difficult to help you.
Describe your situation better; what's the RP you're applying for? What's your relationship with the sponsor? Is your sponsor in your home country or in Finland? Are you applying in your home country or in Finland?
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

drpipespromzy

Post by drpipespromzy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:17 am

I am applying for a student residence permit... I'm applying from my home country and the sponsor is my uncle of which we are all in Ghana. He was the one who gave me the 7000€ to be transferred to my account with OP in Finland from my home country last year and the money is still with OP in Finland because I was to apply again since I was refused in November 2015. Now what I want to know is how to go about it this time guys..... thanks

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:17 am

drpipespromzy wrote:I am applying for a student residence permit... I'm applying from my home country and the sponsor is my uncle of which we are all in Ghana. He was the one who gave me the 7000€ to be transferred to my account with OP in Finland from my home country last year and the money is still with OP in Finland because I was to apply again since I was refused in November 2015. Now what I want to know is how to go about it this time guys..... thanks
So last time you applied for a student's RP the money was on your uncle's account in Ghana, and now it is on your bank account with OP in Finland? I still miss the piece how you were able to open a bank account in Finland from Ghana.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:47 pm

drpipespromzy wrote:I am applying for a student residence permit... I'm applying from my home country and the sponsor is my uncle of which we are all in Ghana. He was the one who gave me the 7000€ to be transferred to my account with OP in Finland from my home country last year and the money is still with OP in Finland because I was to apply again since I was refused in November 2015. Now what I want to know is how to go about it this time guys..... thanks
There are no sponsors in student applications: "Sponsorship agreements provided by relatives, friends or employers are not acceptable. "

http://www.migri.fi/studying_in_finland ... of_support

The money from your uncle must be a gift to you so that you are showing your savings as the proof for means of support. You do not need to attach any documents from your uncle because of this. If they ask for clarification, you will provide it on request. You do, however, need to prepare for the extension application. There again the balance must be enough so it should be in your bank account well before the application time if you want things to go smoothly.

drpipespromzy

Post by drpipespromzy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:39 am

OK now in case I take all your suggestions into consideration and taking it to suit me ... What reason will you give If you're asked why you're using a different account of your uncle as compared to the used last year and was rejected with the suspicion that it was forged which wasn't true? Take it to be your personal application and you're asked this from the immigration? Because as I said earlier my uncle saves with several banks and it's not necessarily force to use one specific bank of his.... please I need your suggestions in case you're the one asked this question

rinso

Post by rinso » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:44 am

please I need your suggestions in case you're the one asked this question
Only option is to tell the truth. (but your posts are so confusing, do you know yourself what is the truth?)
If they spot a lie it's over and out,

onrush2020

Post by onrush2020 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:19 pm

I have the same case in 2015,They will check my uncle income tax and everything at the end they reject me.This time If I got a chance ,I decided to take money from my Mummy account from my home country to Netherlands.I think It will works this time!!!!!What do you think????