Native English Speaking Nanny seeking in Helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
treetree

Post by treetree » Sun May 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Most of my experience with children comes from working for four years as a Camp Counselor, two summers in Michigan and two summers in Maine. My latest experience was working seven months at a day care center in Michigan, I only left the job to come here to Helsinki for the summer. I have babysat in the past, mostly for infants from my family, but also for two brothers while I was studying abroad in Germany. I also spend a lot of free time with my four nephews all under the age of four. I'm currently studying English and German at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. I'll be spending summer 2016 in Helsinki, and am looking for part time babysitting jobs for the course of the summer. I am a non Finnish speaker, my native language is English, and I am intermediate in German.

I have an EU passport and am able to work in the country. What I will charge is negotiable and dependent on number of children/ age of children.

Contact me for any questions/ inquires!

Teresa

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic