Language Exchange -- Korean / English

Learn and discuss the Finnish language with Finn's and foreigners alike
knight_travis

Post by knight_travis » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but there doesnt seem to be anywhere else.

SO here goes :)

I am VERY interested in learning Korean.

Would love to interact with any Korean-speakers (preferably native).

In exchange, I can offer English (my native language), French, Russian, or Finnish............all of which I speak fluently.

For now, I am less interested in the written aspect, and more focused on the oral. For this, I prefer actual real-time interactions (such as : skype, or any other form of online messenger)

It would be great to meet too, and exchange languages in real. But, I live in Finland, and there aren't many Koreans here :=)))

The use of visual aids is my preference (webcam, or even just video-chat, and such). Because, after visiting Korea, and studying the language with textbooks and such, I realize : the Korean language is all about intonation and pronunciation

Which is why I prefer to actually HEAR the spoken word, not just see how it is written.

Cheers )

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jason37414

Re: Language Exchange -- Korean / English

Post by jason37414 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi~

Also like you, I am very interested in learning English. I am Korean who almost couldn't be in Helsinki. Of course, native, I am from Seoul.

My email address is [email protected]. So if you are intersted in exchanging language skills, please send the message to me. Thanks.

tranngoclinn

Re: Language Exchange -- Korean / English

Post by tranngoclinn » Fri May 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi,
Have you found anyone to teach you Korean language? I'm not Korean, I'm a Vietnamese student who lives in helsinki and also want to learn Korean. I have been in a Korean class in Helsinki for beginners but now they stop providing such course. So I have basic knowledge. If you're having anyone teaching you Korean right now, can you please let me join?
Please write me via email [email protected]. Thank you for reading :)