From italy to finland :)

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Post Reply
misskitty87
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:16 pm

From italy to finland :)

Post by misskitty87 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi,

I looking more information about moving from italy for looking a job in finland.
I read who is I can access for immigrate plan at the TE office for be integrated in the yours culture and learn free or charge the finnish language and also take a labour market subsidy for all this. For me would be a fantastic opportunity for change my life.
Is there anyone here who to explain me what to do the finland system for EU citizen.

Thank' you all in advance :)



From italy to finland :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

Rip
Posts: 5583
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Re: From italy to finland :)

Post by Rip » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:07 pm

If you don't have a job/can't support yourself you won't be registered as a resident.


misskitty87
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: From italy to finland :)

Post by misskitty87 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:22 am

thank' s for your response but I would looking a job in finland but noi I speak finnish language. I understand who in finland need to speak finnish but I read In the TE office site who there are language courses for not finnish people. I want know if I can access in finland for looking the job but if I don' t know the finnish language, if the TE office can offer to me this kind of course for integrated in the yours culture and after find a job.


User avatar
rinso
Posts: 3678
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:22 pm

Re: From italy to finland :)

Post by rinso » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:13 am

misskitty87 wrote:Hi,

I looking more information about moving from italy for looking a job in finland.
I read who is I can access for immigrate plan at the TE office for be integrated in the yours culture and learn free or charge the finnish language and also take a labour market subsidy for all this. For me would be a fantastic opportunity for change my life.
Is there anyone here who to explain me what to do the finland system for EU citizen.

Thank' you all in advance :)
No Finnish --> no job
No job/money --> no registration
No registration --> no free courses/no free money
In short; if you need help (money) you're not welcome and you won't get any help.
So if you want a new life, you need to do it on your own.


misskitty87
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: From italy to finland :)

Post by misskitty87 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:10 am

rinso wrote:
misskitty87 wrote:Hi,

I looking more information about moving from italy for looking a job in finland.
I read who is I can access for immigrate plan at the TE office for be integrated in the yours culture and learn free or charge the finnish language and also take a labour market subsidy for all this. For me would be a fantastic opportunity for change my life.
Is there anyone here who to explain me what to do the finland system for EU citizen.

Thank' you all in advance :)
No Finnish --> no job
No job/money --> no registration
No registration --> no free courses/no free money
In short; if you need help (money) you're not welcome and you won't get any help.
So if you want a new life, you need to do it on your own.
Thank's but Is clear who I bring a money for moving in finland :D
But I ask what work the finnish system about the integration plan, the benefit for unemployed people and free of charge finnish course.
I don't want spend all my money for learn a language who to serve only in finland if I don't bring me any good, I want know if I can integrated because I like this country.
I want know if any people in this forum have had some similar experience.


betelgeuse
Posts: 2621
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 am

Re: From italy to finland :)

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:55 am

misskitty87 wrote:thank' s for your response but I would looking a job in finland but noi I speak finnish language. I understand who in finland need to speak finnish but I read In the TE office site who there are language courses for not finnish people. I want know if I can access in finland for looking the job but if I don' t know the finnish language, if the TE office can offer to me this kind of course for integrated in the yours culture and after find a job.
Without assets your best bet is transferring Italian benefits to Finland.

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/wo ... dex_en.htm

I don't know if TE office would put you on a language course in such a situation though.


misskitty87
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: From italy to finland :)

Post by misskitty87 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:15 am

betelgeuse wrote:
misskitty87 wrote:thank' s for your response but I would looking a job in finland but noi I speak finnish language. I understand who in finland need to speak finnish but I read In the TE office site who there are language courses for not finnish people. I want know if I can access in finland for looking the job but if I don' t know the finnish language, if the TE office can offer to me this kind of course for integrated in the yours culture and after find a job.
Without assets your best bet is transferring Italian benefits to Finland.

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/wo ... dex_en.htm

I don't know if TE office would put you on a language course in such a situation though.
Thank you betelgeuse, now you live in finland?


Post Reply