Migri decision time

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Masan

Migri decision time

Post by Masan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:37 am

Please share your experience that how much time migri take for work based residence permit decision.
My online application status is "IN PROGRESS" and employment office already send my partial decision to migri on 1st of september .

Migri decision time

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Migri decision time

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Masan wrote:Please share your experience that how much time migri take for work based residence permit decision.
My online application status is "IN PROGRESS" and employment office already send my partial decision to migri on 1st of september .
This is the Nth thread like this. Individuals can't provide enough info on this forum to be relevant. The best info you can get are the Migri statistics.

http://www.migri.fi/our_services/proces ... ious_years

Masan

Post by Masan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:34 pm

thanks every one
Last edited by Masan on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Masan

Post by Masan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:44 pm

roger_roger wrote:
Masan wrote:thats why i am looking for a idea that how much more time they need because my employer is waiting for me and i am waiting for RP decision :)
with the timeline you mentioned you'll receive your RP on February of 2017.
i submitted my application on May 2016, so is already been 4 months. and the migri already received my partial decision from employment office..

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:20 pm

roger_roger wrote:yes I know, I did the right calculations, you'll receive your RP by the end of February 2017.
I used the migritimecalculation.fi calculator and it says June 2018. What calculation options did you use? Did you make sure to enable the "Magically figure out my case" option like in the picture?

Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.