English, German, Russian speaking Job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
JuliaTara

Post by JuliaTara » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:45 am

My name is Julia Tarasenko and I am originally from Austria (Vienna). My mother tongues are German and Russian, I am also fluent in English and studying Finnish for over 9 months already. I moved to Finland 7 months ago and I am planning to stay here permanently.

In Vienna I have been studying Literature and German language studies as well as movie, theater and media sciences. I have been working as a writer and journalist for various companies, where I was responsible for translations, marketing brochures, newsletters, press releases, bilingual texts for websites, print and online articles. Furthermore I supported clients with internal and external communication, helping them to convey their message either in another language or in an easier way of understanding.

I am very interested in languages and have very high skills when it comes to expressing and conveying messages, putting things in other words and communicating on different levels.

I am looking for jobs in the following branches: language training, translation, textwriting, marketing and communication.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic