Looking for available work in Helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
ThePenguinus

Post by ThePenguinus » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello i am an American, having currently moved from Houston Texas into Helsinki looking for any available work...

I am looking for work in any field that would enable me to get a work visa that is contracted, part-time- or Full-time, i am humble, hard working, and have experience with many different fields from working in Texas including customer service, sales marketing, teamwork, and airline operations. From working from Corporations from Southwest Airlines in ground operations and management, Petsmart in cashier and money transactions, and even 501st working for 2 years as a Sales Marketer and Stocking Agent I'm very honoured for any position you may need me in, I'm currently free and able to start immediately, my Language Skills Include English as my Native tongue, Basic Finnish currently taking classes. If you have any contacts that i can call directly that need help in contracts and recruiting workers for hire permanently or part time, in cleaning fields, cruise, hotels, warehouses, or anything please pm me their information, or pm for more of my information, thank you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic