Residence permit or touristic visa

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Beep_Boop

Re: Residence permit or touristic visa

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:48 pm

bm50 wrote:Hi, What is the difference between your situation and this post? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89181
In the topic you linked, the author was NOT previously denied two consecutive visa applications. I'd say that would be the biggest difference.

Every f*cking application is unique.You can't measure the result of your application based on random anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

bm50
AKA cockney

Post by bm50 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Yes but that was before she was married! She is now married to a Finnish citizen!

Peach7

Post by Peach7 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey sorry guys for the very late reply. So I moved to Finland already in the end of last January and I have already started my integration lessons. The process of the residence permit lasted only three weeks. Miracle, right? I wanted to write my reply here to spread the hope and optimism. If you really have a strong and real case, things will sort themselves out alright. For whoever reading this and going through a difficult situation, if you are for real, if you truly are in love with your spouse, then fear nothing, you will find a way. <3