Change in status of resident permit application online

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
wimvian

Post by wimvian » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:35 am

I have applied researcher resident permit online on 22/11/2016 and verified my identity on 28/11/2016 in finnish embassy. But still my online status is showing " Waiting for processing". Is this normal. Same is the case with my wife's application. she also applied simultaneously. My account still not showing the massage that my identity is verified. I am a little worried about it. Is this normal that online updating takes 3-4 days after verification of identity? Please tell if this is normal?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wimvian

Re: Change in status of resident permit application online

Post by wimvian » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Still no answer? though I visited the finnish embassy on 28 November 2016 to prove my identity for the resident permit for researcher but even after 5 days my online account is not showing about my visit to embassy and identity verification. Has anybody from India also experienced the same? Is it normal to take time in updating about visit to embassy? Any Indian may please answer. I am a bit worried as my PhD program will start in January.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 am

It's all normal. Just wait.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

wimvian

Post by wimvian » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Thanks Beep_Boop for the reply.