Cruises to Tallin

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
winsiebunny

Cruises to Tallin

Post by winsiebunny » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:16 pm

I am interested in a day trip in Tallin through Vikingline and I wish to stay in a hotel in Tallin for the night and return the next day. I noticed cruises are way cheaper than round trip tickets, like several times cheaper. I know from Helsinki to Tallin, one can get on the boat through a cruise ticket and hop off the boat when it arrives in Tallin. But on the way back, would it be possible to use a Helsinki-Tallin-Helsinki cruise ticket to get on the boat from Tallin. The schedule I am interested in is to leaving Helsinki at 11.30 in the morning and leave Tallin the next day at 18.30. I am wondering if I can just buy two cruise tickets.

Cruises to Tallin

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

bm50
AKA cockney

Re: Cruises to Tallin

Post by bm50 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Have you tried this- https://www.tallinksilja.fi/tallinna?fr=1 Many cheap offers Hotel with boat rtn!

daygme

Re: Cruises to Tallin

Post by daygme » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:42 pm

oh....sorry, you can not do that. the tickets activate only if u clock in from the origin....which means, if you buy 2 and wish to clock the second in from tallinn the second day, it will not work cos it is not from the origin on that date....best advice is to look for such discount offers for your return trip also.