Check a person criminal reports

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
pupy

Post by pupy » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello

I am thinking of renting my apartment. I remember there was a website to check a person criminal reports base on their social security number. Does anyone know or remember it or have any suggestions for me about this issue? Would be nice to hear more experience that you have about this situation. Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Re: Check a person criminal reports

Post by wolf80 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:29 pm

I do not believe there is. You can of course get an excerpt of YOUR OWN criminal record, but not of another person! (https://www.suomi.fi/suomifi/english/es ... ork_ork02/)

Also, to my knowledge it is against the law to ask a possible tennant for a criminal records extract.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:33 am

Do you mean the credit report?
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

pupy

Post by pupy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello

I dont remember exactly but it was about checking criminal status of some people whether they have been dealing with police. It was simple link which you just need to enter social security number and get the results. Off course, it is not details but quite enough to know about the person. I think this information should be public. I used it may be 4 years ago but now just totally lost it.

Thanks

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:12 am

pupy wrote:Hello

I dont remember exactly but it was about checking criminal status of some people whether they have been dealing with police. It was simple link which you just need to enter social security number and get the results. Off course, it is not details but quite enough to know about the person. I think this information should be public. I used it may be 4 years ago but now just totally lost it.

Thanks
Then it was a scam, this kind of data is simply not publicly available. I asked a friend who works in the justice system.