how likely student visa can be rejected?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Post Reply
anish
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:02 pm

how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by anish » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 pm

hey i am anish from nepal and have applied for student visa..already did my interview 2/3 days back. i am worried if i get residence permit or not because i ve made few mistakes on my application . . i know each applicant has different cases and conditions but is there any student visa has been denied from nepal till now ??

how likely student visa can be rejected?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

brexit
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 am

Re: how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by brexit » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:30 pm

anish wrote:hey i am anish from nepal and have applied for student visa..already did my interview 2/3 days back. i am worried if i get residence permit or not because i ve made few mistakes on my application . . i know each applicant has different cases and conditions but is there any student visa has been denied from nepal till now ??
Depends on what type of mistakes are they. And, also, why did you make those mistakes? If they figure out that you made those mistakes intentionally because you wanted to hide something then your visa will definitely be rejected. In other cases you may be given a chance to give an explanation.


User avatar
Beep_Boop
Posts: 1969
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Location: Niflheim, Suomi

Re: how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Nepal has one of the highest rejection rates for residence permits. In 2016, about 30% of residence permit applications from Nepal were rejected.
Every f*cking application is unique.You can't measure the result of your application based on random anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!


brexit
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 am

Re: how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by brexit » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 am

Beep_Boop wrote:Nepal has one of the highest rejection rates for residence permits. In 2016, about 30% of residence permit applications from Nepal were rejected.
Where did you obtain this data from?


User avatar
Beep_Boop
Posts: 1969
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Location: Niflheim, Suomi

Re: how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 pm

brexit wrote:Where did you obtain this data from?
http://www.migri.fi/about_us/statistics ... ce_permits
Every f*cking application is unique.You can't measure the result of your application based on random anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!


anish
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by anish » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 am

i got additional documnet request few days back for my application..my bank statement again, source of big amounts on fathers statement and pay slips etc... is this happenning to other also ?


brexit
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 am

Re: how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by brexit » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:49 am

anish wrote:i got additional documnet request few days back for my application..my bank statement again, source of big amounts on fathers statement and pay slips etc... is this happenning to other also ?

I think they can ask anything anytime. In your case it seems that they have a doubt about your documents and they want to check them again. Good Luck.


Post Reply