how likely student visa can be rejected?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
anish

Post by anish » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 pm

hey i am anish from nepal and have applied for student visa..already did my interview 2/3 days back. i am worried if i get residence permit or not because i ve made few mistakes on my application . . i know each applicant has different cases and conditions but is there any student visa has been denied from nepal till now ??

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

brexit

Re: how likely student visa can be rejected?

Post by brexit » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:30 pm

anish wrote:hey i am anish from nepal and have applied for student visa..already did my interview 2/3 days back. i am worried if i get residence permit or not because i ve made few mistakes on my application . . i know each applicant has different cases and conditions but is there any student visa has been denied from nepal till now ??
Depends on what type of mistakes are they. And, also, why did you make those mistakes? If they figure out that you made those mistakes intentionally because you wanted to hide something then your visa will definitely be rejected. In other cases you may be given a chance to give an explanation.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Nepal has one of the highest rejection rates for residence permits. In 2016, about 30% of residence permit applications from Nepal were rejected.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

brexit

Post by brexit » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 am

Beep_Boop wrote:Nepal has one of the highest rejection rates for residence permits. In 2016, about 30% of residence permit applications from Nepal were rejected.
Where did you obtain this data from?

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 pm

brexit wrote:Where did you obtain this data from?
http://www.migri.fi/about_us/statistics ... ce_permits
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

anish

Post by anish » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 am

i got additional documnet request few days back for my application..my bank statement again, source of big amounts on fathers statement and pay slips etc... is this happenning to other also ?

brexit

Post by brexit » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:49 am

anish wrote:i got additional documnet request few days back for my application..my bank statement again, source of big amounts on fathers statement and pay slips etc... is this happenning to other also ?

I think they can ask anything anytime. In your case it seems that they have a doubt about your documents and they want to check them again. Good Luck.