Need a van for rent (Helsinki area)

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
trungthanthong

Post by trungthanthong » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Hello,

I urgently need a van for moving this Saturday afternoon (about 2 hours). I have contacted some place for rental van but most of them has no more free van and the others are too expensive (70 - 100 e per day, no offer for 2 hours???).

Any friend here has his/her own van for renting around 2 hours?? We can negotiate the price.

Please comment, pm or contact me via e-mail [email protected] or phone 041 705 8493 if you have anything to recommend or offer.

I live in Kontula and van 8 m3 would be great.

Thanks a lot!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Piet

Re: Need a van for rent (Helsinki area)

Post by Piet » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

trungthanthong wrote:Hello,

I urgently need a van for moving this Saturday afternoon (about 2 hours). I have contacted some place for rental van but most of them has no more free van and the others are too expensive (70 - 100 e per day, no offer for 2 hours???).

Any friend here has his/her own van for renting around 2 hours?? We can negotiate the price.

Please comment, pm or contact me via e-mail [email protected] or phone 041 705 8493 if you have anything to recommend or offer.

I live in Kontula and van 8 m3 would be great.

Thanks a lot!
100€ for someone to help you move, guess that is not so bad price at all
If you need that big van, we are not talking about a citroen kangoo here, you must be very lucky to find one on this short notice for less than 100€
Also remember that most people do not rent their own van to someone, private vans are not insured when rented out.
So probably you will need someone to drive you in his van, good thing is that he can help..

I have moved too often myself and I never let anyone else drive my stuff so I cannot help you out here but did you check out tori.fi... watch out for shady persons requiring bond money for the use of their car, they can take it by saying a scratch was not there and after your use it was.. :wink:

Ps what needs to be moved, might help you get more response if it is mentioned.
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Beep_Boop

Re: Need a van for rent (Helsinki area)

Post by Beep_Boop » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Check these out https://www.24rent.fi/
They rent for 2 hours.

I've used them a couple of times. Highly recommended.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.