Resident permit is Return back to Migri?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Kaka

Post by Kaka » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:23 pm

After police transfered all permit cases to Migri. Where should we send our old permit return back?
I asked police that what we do our permit? They said , now we dont handle this case now.migri handle. But I dont get any info about returning permit to Migri. Do u have any idea guys?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

biz_it

Re: Resident permit is Return back to Migri?

Post by biz_it » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:21 pm

If you received your citizenshp decision, there should be two letters with it. One mentions that you can post the old permits back to poliisi. The address is given in the same pdf doc
We provide BI and Data warehousing solutions. Please visit www.aricrypta.com for further information

Kaka

Post by Kaka » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:03 am

biz_it wrote:If you received your citizenshp decision, there should be two letters with it. One mentions that you can post the old permits back to poliisi. The address is given in the same pdf doc

Thanks for reply. I have been visiting police when I applied passport. Same time I tried to return them my permit. They said, we dont handle this anymore. Migri handle 1.1.2017. So, should I send to Migri?

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Kaka wrote:So, should I send to Migri?
Call Migri or send them an email. Don't make it more complicated than it is.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.