supplementary request ( student residence permit )

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
anish

Post by anish » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:16 am

is it only me or other friends here also getting supplemtary document request from immigration ?? they are asking me for sponsors salary payslip, my new bank statement as of money deposited date till now , explanation ( with offical documents) the means of some big amount in my fathers account etc... is this normal ? has anyone got rejected even after giving all these original documents ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

brexit

Re: supplementary request ( student residence permit )

Post by brexit » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:51 am

anish wrote:is it only me or other friends here also getting supplemtary document request from immigration ?? they are asking me for sponsors salary payslip, my new bank statement as of money deposited date till now , explanation ( with offical documents) the means of some big amount in my fathers account etc... is this normal ? has anyone got rejected even after giving all these original documents ?
If all your documents are authentic and you didn't lie about about them then they might not reject your application.

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Normal is relative. As people trying to get residence permits are getting more and more creative and accomplished in cheating the system, Migri is looking more closely and is demanding more and more documentation. And of course that also hits honest people.

If everything is in order with your accounts and your sponsors account then you shouldn't be afraid. This is Finland, you have to believe in the system!

infoseeker

Post by infoseeker » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:20 pm

anish wrote:is it only me or other friends here also getting supplemtary document request from immigration ?? they are asking me for sponsors salary payslip, my new bank statement as of money deposited date till now , explanation ( with offical documents) the means of some big amount in my fathers account etc... is this normal ? has anyone got rejected even after giving all these original documents ?
Hello Anish, Did you already get decision for your residence permit? When did you apply it? Have you noticed some of your friend already got decision- while applying on the same time? Your customer number?

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:03 pm

You cannot compare 2 applications, only thing what you can compare is when the application will start to process, after that is about your application.

anish

Post by anish » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:29 pm

i got positive decision .. going finland after 2 weeks :)

anish

Post by anish » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:30 pm

yes most of my friends already got their positive decision..no any rejection till now for this intake...